Xtreme (1 Viewer)

Discuss Xtreme in this sub
Dear community, in download page is available the new version 1.3.0.0 of Xtreme eXtension Pack for Xtreme 1.8.0.0 and above. This version basically is an update to have the Navigation Dock introduced in the last 1.8.0.0 release of Xtreme also into the Hero Vision and Horus Vision Themes Ciao
Dear community, in download page is available the new version 1.3.0.0 of Xtreme eXtension Pack for Xtreme 1.8.0.0 and above. This...
Thread with Themes, AddOns, and MODs for skin Xtreme. Xtreme eXtension Pack is a collection of additional themes, backdrops...
Replies
Views
thanks for your quick replay I unistalled mediaportal and fresh install again basic home screen freze loading clasic home works
thanks for your quick replay I unistalled mediaportal and fresh install again basic home screen freze loading clasic home works
When I start to use Mediaportal on my Mediacenter some years ago, I was impressed from the beauty of the look&feel of a skin called...
Replies
Views
Okay sure it's possible. My question here in the Extreme forum was just to ask for confirmation if the image isn't there or if it's a problem with my setup
Okay sure it's possible. My question here in the Extreme forum was just to ask for confirmation if the image isn't there or if it's...
Hi, I started using the Extra skin recently and I have two anomalies in the views. In the FilmStripView all movies have dvd case...
Replies
Views
Thank you both of you... Will follow your instructions tonight......
Thank you both of you... Will follow your instructions tonight......
Hi my HTPC shut down improperly and now I cannot launch Mediaportal using the Xtreme skin. It gets through "starting plugins" then...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom