[Theme] Round Covers HD/DiscArt/ClearArt/ClearLogo/Artist Info (V3.2 10.09.14) (2 Viewers)

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    can you try this file

I've moved the subtitles button above the play button and shortened the actors list so it doesnt overlap, done by bit of guessing though since I cant see them on mine :)

Attachments

• movingpictures.common.details.xml
      27.4 KB

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Results! Only issue now is, that when I want to go to "ondertitels", I have to press left, instead of up. So that is not logical. Can this also be fixed? :D

Attachments

• 18-33-11.png
      18-33-11.png
      1.3 MB
    • 18-33-43.png
      18-33-43.png
      2.8 MB
    Last edited:

jhoppa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi,

Is it possible to get band and album name visible when you have select icons on music layout. Band and album name could be under the big album icon. That because if you don't have album icon you don't know which album it is.

Last edited:

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    This changes ill be included in new release or is only for this specific user? :)

Will be in next release of course.

Hi,

Is it possible to get band and album name visible when you have select icons on music layout. Band and album name could be under the big album icon. That because if you don't have album icon you don't know which album it is.

What view are you using?
    the album name already appears on all the views as far as i can see, artist name you should know as you clicked the artist to view their albums.

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    just tried out myfilms and as far as I can tell it relies on an existing movie database file for importing movies rather than scanning the media folder, I dont have any sort of movie cataloging software so i'm not even able to add any movies to it.
    If you could supply an xml supported by the plugin I could see how much further I could get

Hi Shango,
    here attached you can find a sample xml db for MyFilm.
    Let me know if you need something else.

Gianlk.

Just been trying to get my films working, ive been able to get it to add a load of dummy films from your file but I cannot get it to show or find any artwork for any film at all, ive no idea how it works, ive tried telling it to use folder.jpg and pointing the artwork folder to my moving pics cover folder but no luck, will be tricky to do round covers with no artwork showing.

Where does myfilms store its artwork and how is it named?, i need to manually add a few covers i think as I can find no way of scanning movies and automatically scrapping covers.

murnaz

Portal Member
    February 28, 2013
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    TVSeries clearart isn't working are we doing something special?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom