[Avalonis]Show 10-heart-scale instead of the simple one (1 Viewer)

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I managed to activate the trakt rating in Avalonis but I keep struggling to get the 10 heart scale. It worked with StreamedMP. Maybe someone can help :)

I'm trying to add what you want, but I think I don't know what you want exactly.. Do you want to see the rating just in trakt? Or do you want a trakt rating dialog that appear after you have watching a movies in Movingpictures by example.. Maybe you can add a screenshot of what you have seen in StreamedMP. Than I can see what I can do.. :)

Thanks!

wusel

Portal Pro
    November 3, 2011
    Home Country
    Thanks for your effort!
    The trakt dialog already pops up after I watched an episode/movie. But it shows me only the simple rating:
    JHGiO.png

What I prefer is the 10star-rating which looks like this (took it from the Trakt-page):
    Z5f5s.png

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Aaaaah allright, that make sense.. Well, on my test machine it doesn't popup at all! And can't figure out why yet.. I enabled the option in the trakt plugin settings screen in myextensions, and also in movingpictures.. Any idea?

I don't know if it works on my htpc as it is not working at this moment.. (I'm waiting for a new reflashed BIOS chip) so can't test that now..

pody

Portal Pro
    March 20, 2012
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Put this in you skin folder for Avallonis and then you should get the advanced rating. ;)

wusel

Portal Pro
    November 3, 2011
    Home Country
    Aaaaah allright, that make sense.. Well, on my test machine it doesn't popup at all! And can't figure out why yet.. I enabled the option in the trakt plugin settings screen in myextensions, and also in movingpictures.. Any idea?
    I don't know what you have to do exactly because it worked for me since I switched to Avallonis. But I remember that I had to deactivate movingpictures' in-build rating.
    This is the thread about the trakt-rating. Maybe you can find a solution there.

@pody: Thanks but the images are still missing.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I use avalon (should be same as avalonis) and i have the 10 star rating dialog.

I suggest you do the following three things
    1. visit www.trakt.tv ; and enable 10 star rating in your settings
    2. goto trakt plugin -> advanced settings -> enable 10 star rating dialog
    3. goto Mp config -> moving pictures -> disable the built in 5 star rating dialog in advanced settings

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Should the windows appear only after you have watched the full movie or episode? I have changed the setting in movpic; "Mark movie as watched after viewing" allready to 1% for testing, but nothing showsup at the end of the movie..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom