Audio Delay (1 Viewer)

PCSentianl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just trying to get the lip sync absolutely spot on, using 1.3 with LAV and MP Audio Codecs, but is there any way to dynamically adjust the lip sync as its difficult to keep swapping between MP and MP Config to see if the change has worked?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,
    The only way right now (for doing it dynamically) is to use ffdshow video decoder as Post Process filter but il will break DXVA until you use HD Intel or Nvidia CUVID with LAV Video Decoder.
    Like this you can ajust lipsync :)

Like you use Nvidia Card + StreamedMP, you can do it perfectly :)

Last edited:

cruse

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You could figure out the ms delay with the audio delay feature of LAV Audio Decoder. So you can switch between the MP and LAV Audio config windows and don't have to close MP all the time.

Just enter the value into MP Audio Renderer later.

Audio delay on the fly, while playing a video now that's another story...

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yep you can do it like this too :)
    And while playing a video, the only ffdshow video post process solution is working.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Sure :)
    I have set "ffdshow video decoder" (recent version) to post process filter (not ffdshow raw video)
    In ffdshow setting, i have set raw video to "all supported".
    Like you have an Nvidia card, you should use LAV Video (with HW Nvidia CUVID).
    So now when you play a video, you will have ffdshow video running and then in StreamedMP in "Y" Key -> Audio Menu -> you can change the delay :)
    You can see screenshot attached for help :p
    Also in WIKI :
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...ted_Changes/Audio_Delay?highlight=audio+delay
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/20_Reference/Postprocessing_Guide
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...ediaPortal/1_Videos/Post-Processing_(FFDShow)
    Enjoy :)

Attachments

• Setting1_ffdshow.jpg
      Setting1_ffdshow.jpg
      112.9 KB
    • Setting2_ffdshow.jpg
      Setting2_ffdshow.jpg
      135.3 KB
    • 20-46-57.png
      20-46-57.png
      683.6 KB
    • 20-47-00.png
      20-47-00.png
      567.9 KB

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    + you have to install ffdshow x86 else you can not select it as MediaPortal is 32bit.

Users who are viewing this thread