Is there a quick way to get my tv channels etc working again without dropping the database and re scanning them all in again?
Well i say mine its actually my friends server as i dont use mepo anymore or any other software/hardware recorder as i have fibre here and watch tv over the net now.
i sorted the issue by using the inbuilt mediaportal audio engine and there for bypassing the windows audio issue. Link To Wiki
hope this helps.
Also a post i made with the settings i had at that time Beginners guide to Mediaportal Codecs and what to use.
I say at that time as i sold off all my...
installed version 18.104.22.1688 clean install and got the following -
Checked mepo config and extension installer and it failed to install titan extended -
however i installed titan extended via extension installer and it installed fine.
The version numbers of powerscheduler plugin are...
uninstalled mediaportal completely and deleted any traces left over.
Installed mediaportal 1.4 final again and configured some basic settings in the client on this single seat setup.
Start mediaportal up and the same problem occurs, wont go past `initialising input devices`
alt tab to the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0
I updated a friends pc from 1.3 final to 1.4 final which went without issue until I decided to start mediaportal and make sure all was ok.
Now I can not get past the splash screen as follows -
Mediaportal is running behind the splash screen if alt-tab to...
ok testing this out for the first time so go easy on me please lol
main aim is episode/series information so i can skip duplicate recordings easier as currently my episode and series number is just not in the database at all having looked in the database using heidisql.
so i created a config...
setup a new tv wish from the epg guide for a new series starting tonight.
noticed it added all the episodes except tonights first one
exited mepo and went into tvserver config
here i rechecked it and noticed i had `skip` ticked which is for repeated episodes
ah now i know why it did the above errors with exit and music. If i manually change the setting too Drama & Soaps and save and then generate the menu it works fine, but if i now load the editor up again the setting changes back to what it was originally drama & soaps and so causes the...
ok indeed that fixes the issue, however when i try to select from the menu on the home screen i can only select the top one in the list, ie i have created bbci player, itv player, 4od and demand 5 but in the list i can only choose the top one ?
i tried adding a few to the movies menu to test if...
open menu editor
on the right click on tv and then edit/add submenu
added those above and save and closed sub menu
now try to generate menu and then the error appears
logs attached if any help.
ok removed all submenu items i created and now one by one i have added them back, then...
dont install the realtek audio drivers if your planning on using the audio over hdmi as there not needed, and you can disable the realtek audio device in the bios if you plan on only using the hdmi for audio output.
Install the chipset and then the display driver which has the audio driver also...
No I had missed that, now ticked it and scanned the EPG again and the two Eastenders recordings for tonight have become one and the correct one i might add.
Thank you for pointing me in the correct direction, apologies for not reading the manual more carefully (y)
FIXED thanks to TheNoctambulist post #973.
I have an issue and im not sure whats happening, as in how its being created.
I have a wish setup for Eastenders on BBC One HD as follows -
Now this i presume should be ok. But on the 14th of this month it has scheduled two recordings of the wish...
wow export took only 1 minute 13 seconds and my output size is 3.52 GB, pretty impressive, will test if the restore works as expected at some point but looking good so far, thank you (y)
I usually do this manually and have to reconfigure me tv channels etc so will save me a whole bunch of time...
ok just installing latest version 22.214.171.124 and as screen shot attached shows, when i click on `readme` I get an error message `could not open`.
Now I have checked the file path it says and indeed its not there. I have also checked the `mediaportal\docs\` folder and its not there either.