0.2RC1 with CVS from 27-10-2005 (1 Viewer)

roynielsen2000

Portal Member
September 3, 2005
Denmark
Hi

I just installed 0.2RC1 with CVS snapshot from 27-10-2005 and it seems that the TVGuide doesn't work in this version or did I do something wrong ?.
If I install and use MPW (the webthing) I do have a TVGuide there but not inside MP.
BTW! It doesn't seem to know my TV Channels either when in My TV (there are no channels to switch between), so I guess I must do something wrong here, and yes I did set them up in the setup program with manual frequency settings (I'm on a local cable-tv) !

I'm in Denmark and use o2grabber.

The TV-card is a Hauppage PVR-500 with prerelease drivers from 24-10-2005

PS! Worked with MP 0.1.3.0

Roy

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I wanted to watch something on UK Channel 4+1 I found that the channel had moved. Actually, loads of channels had moved. So I did a rescan on both my tuners but found that pretty much none of the channels...
Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I...
Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I...
Replies
Views
I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:): TVC 6.4.8 Download (pctvsystems.com) My English translation: I didn't test it because I already switched to another TV card (so I found this piece of information to late) but maybe this can help others...
I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:)...
Hello Yesterday, I updated my computer running MediaPortal Client and TVServer (and also occasionally providing another laptop...
Replies
Views
Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had firewall issues with MP2, the client could not see the server unless I turned the firewall off on the server, all rules seemed present and correct, so I eventually uninstalled MP2 as I needed a working...
Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had...
I'm not quite sure what I've done, but somehow I seem to have broken our Mediaportal installation. I'm running it as a TV server...
Replies
Views
Thanks MM for your help. Last I said I was getting channels but the tuner wasn't tuning any channels. Went through your setup wiki once more and now I have TV again! Thanks again...on to fine tune it now.
Thanks MM for your help. Last I said I was getting channels but the tuner wasn't tuning any channels. Went through your setup wiki...
Been using WMC since 2013 using Hauppage DCR-2650 with cable card and Verizon FIOS. Now that MS pulled the plug on EPG data, I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom