0.2rc2 latest cvs: stop playing music is very slow (1 Viewer)

YYota

Portal Pro
May 14, 2005
Area: Media Portal Program
MP Version: 0.2rc2 cvs 21jan
Skin: mce Windows
Version: win xp mce 2005
CPU Type: amd 2600+
Memory: 512Mb
Motherboard Chipset: nforce2
Video Card: ati9250SE
Video Card Resolution: 960*540
TV card: pvr150
Remote: Hauppauge 45 buttons

When i hit stop while playing a mp3. The GUI freezes for like 2-3 seconds. The preview visualization freezes, MP stop responding to inputs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Could you tell me which id this is? /Marcus
Could you tell me which id this is? /Marcus
I installed 1.2 beta yesterday and all appeared to be working fine... however today live tv has stopped without me installing...
Replies
Views
I use onboard graphics with no problems what so ever. Try running the TVServer config and going down to the timeshifting tab, then lowering the 'wait for timeshifting file' number of seconds. MKV's not playing is most likely a codec issue. I'd recommend uninstalling all codecs, filters and splitters and installing SAF V5, its a...
I use onboard graphics with no problems what so ever. Try running the TVServer config and going down to the timeshifting tab...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit CPU Type: i3-350 Memory: 2 Gb...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the response guys! I've tried some different codecs to no avail, so it's probably the CAM. For the time being though, I'm done messing with this (I was sort of hoping it's be a known issue with an easy fix :ooops:). When I get some spare time on my hands, I'll dig into it again.
Thanks for the response guys! I've tried some different codecs to no avail, so it's probably the CAM. For the time being though...
Hi everybody! First of all, thanks for this wonderful product. I've been using MediaPortal on my HTPC for some time now and am...
Replies
Views
I would just like to say a big THANK YOU. It drove me nuts for about an hour and trying to get something reasonable out of google took its time too but I landed on your post and it's saved my hair (what left of it). I upgraded to RC4 and installed the new StreamedMP skin and checked the MediaInfo.dll files. Pre streamedMP update it...
I would just like to say a big THANK YOU. It drove me nuts for about an hour and trying to get something reasonable out of google...
Okay so the short story is I had the PC running MP 1.0.2.0 on XP SP3. Everything was working fine. I've reinstalled windows XP SP3...
Replies
Views
Go to MP Configuration, Music, Music Database, and then update your database. Doing that once off should solve the problem.
Go to MP Configuration, Music, Music Database, and then update your database. Doing that once off should solve the problem.
Have just installed 1.1.0 alpha and whenever I go to play music for the first time since the machine has booted there is a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom