0.2RC2 TV : no sound with audio-mapping (1 Viewer)

nick84

Portal Member
January 5, 2006
Till RC2 release i have no sound from my external source (sat receiver).
I have tried all possibilities with audio-in mapping (Audio#1, 2 or 3) but video-in is good but sound doesn't work.

nick84

Portal Member
January 5, 2006
To Frodo...

Audio-mapping still doesn't work with the last CVS of Frodo 01-07-06.

Thanks Frodo to have a look on this problem that you have solved few months ago in a previous release of MP...and with great success then !

Best Regards

nick84

Portal Member
January 5, 2006
To Frodo about TV and Audio-Mapping...

Audio-mapping still doesn't work with the last CVS of Frodo 10/01/06

Thanks Frodo to have a look on this problem that you have solved few months ago in a previous release of MP...and with great success then !

Best Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PiP audio problem DE
I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio stream, but never with multiple audio streams. On my PC I tried to reproduce it and it always worked as expected. LAV is set everywhere and we tried with WASAPI and DirectSound, it makes no difference...
I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio...
Still trying to solve this: I get no audio from the second picture in PiP mode. Log files of my attempting to do so are attached...
Replies
Views
The checkbox mentioned is unchecked. I found a solution. I had selected the AV HDMI device as the audio renderer in the MP Config. I switched to DirectSound and the issue disappeared, along with a problem with DTS passthrough. Some issue with WASAPI apparently.
The checkbox mentioned is unchecked. I found a solution. I had selected the AV HDMI device as the audio renderer in the MP...
I've been using MP for many years in the living room with a big screen TV, and a 5.1 powered speaker system via analog audio...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they function well. If the mapping disappears again, I'll send you some logs. Thank you!
Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they...
Hi, I changed recently from MP1 to MP2 and I'm very happy with the change. But I still have to learn quite a few things. Sorry if...
Replies
Views
Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Hello, I’ve got the following problem with Mediaportal 1 („The Phantom Menace“): when trying to view TV or movies, there is no...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom