[Info] Release 0.7 (x86/x64) - MPExtended, WebMP, Bootstrap skin by ajs - Hard way (3 Viewers)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    plz check solve problem or not?
    Hmm, maybe there is a misunderstanding: In WebMP all works fine with actors (y)
    In MediaPortal in MyVideos trying to change to actors view makes MP freeze - that´s my problem - and before you ask: Nothing in logs, seems the freeze directly prevents further logging ;)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    In MediaPortal in MyVideos trying to change to actors view makes MP freeze
    I understood that the problem occurs when you view Actors on WebMP and at the same time go to Actors in the MediaPortal. So I assumed that this is influenced by WebMP when it constantly reads information from the database. :)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    and before you ask: Nothing in logs, seems the freeze directly prevents further logging
    I didn't think to ask that, I think it's a longstanding problem that occurs when there's a lot of data on the list, you probably have a lot of actors, and the Media Portal reads them out for a long time. :coffee:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, maybe in your vacation you can think about how to load actors faster in MediaPortal MyVideos to enhance the users experience :whistle::coffee:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Need rework engine for load in thread and then load all info in background and all thumbs... :)

-- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom