0002588: "Video memory left" is reported as negative when RAM is >= 4GB (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
I get the error below when I exit mediaportal after I've minimized MP to the taskbar and then right clicked the icon to select Exit. I've used SMP for years with no real problems until this issue. My two other clients do not have this issue. It is a new install on my TV server, about 2 weeks old. Titan and DefaultWide skins texit...
I get the error below when I exit mediaportal after I've minimized MP to the taskbar and then right clicked the icon to select...
I get the error below when I exit mediaportal after I've minimized MP to the taskbar and then right clicked the icon to select...
Replies
Views
Guys, I have added a bin here: MP hangs after suspend or TV off based on 1.20Final to try to see if it's not related to a wrong GUI SUSPENDING call not resumed by a RUNNING call. So you need to reproduce it with debug level :)
Guys, I have added a bin here: MP hangs after suspend or TV off based on 1.20Final to try to see if it's not related to a wrong GUI...
I have been running 1.12 for many years. Thought I would give a newer version a try. Basic functions all work and not issue tuning...
Replies
Views
Keiner eine Idee?
Keiner eine Idee?
Hallo zusammen, ich verwende Win7 64Bit Pro (aktueller Patch Level) und Mediaportal 1.19 um über DVB-C mir Fernsehsendungen...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] HEVC playback issue DE
Tried with a custom LAV build from @Sebastiii (0.68.5 git) and got a bit further :) - Works with MPC-HC (no image corruption) as subtitle engine however no subtitle selection for that sample - With DirectVobSub I get the subtitle selection however also the image corruption back So while not perfect at least I can have MPC-HC for...
Tried with a custom LAV build from @Sebastiii (0.68.5 git) and got a bit further :) - Works with MPC-HC (no image corruption) as...
Hi, Been trying out some 2160P releases recently and came across an odd issue with HEVC playback, it will run at a reduced...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom