0002777: Virtual keyboard limits length of text inputs (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 MP2 & USB Problems DE
I switched my wireless mouse from usb dongle to bluetooth MP2 client menu reacted much faster/normal. Something about sample rate on newer mouse above 150 samples a second. Channels changed after setting zap it delay to .04. Resizing client window still is not instantaneous . My laptop is a bit older and may be contributing to the...
I switched my wireless mouse from usb dongle to bluetooth MP2 client menu reacted much faster/normal. Something about sample rate...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
I dont know... -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
I dont know... -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
It is almost but there feature wise, so the end users can't really tell whether something is not yet implemented or not working because of bugs. I used the MP's regional settings to set the date as "yyyy-MM-dd". I just meant that my dislike of expressing myself in writing is so severe that the idea of getting into a spiral of...
It is almost but there feature wise, so the end users can't really tell whether something is not yet implemented or not working...
I tested the client on three Windows 7 x64 SP1 computers with the same results, so I would be surprised if I am the only one able...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.2.1 Release DE
Good work guys!
Good work guys!
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
Replies
Views
It's currently not possible to FRW and FFW in audio tracks, that's why the buttons do not appear. But you can click to any positions in the progress bar and the player will jump to this position. With keyboard it's not possible though. I agree that this is a week point.
It's currently not possible to FRW and FFW in audio tracks, that's why the buttons do not appear. But you can click to any...
I've been using MP1 for a while, and with the release of MP2.1 decided it was a good opportunity to try it out. Mostly it seems to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom