0002868: TvCard CA detection can leak resources (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy them to. Can anyone point me in the right direction as my memory of the config is hazy and probably out of date anyway.
I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy...
I just installed MP2 yesterday. Getting the digital tuner going went pretty straight forward. Right now I mainly have 2 issues as...
Replies
Views
Here is a review of that Venset TS700A TV Lift equipped with IR remote and Bracket TS700. I was looking for a TV lift solution mostly for more flexibility and better quality when enjoying passive 3D content. In fact my Philips TV 55PUK7150/12 has quite a narrow vertical angle for optimal 3D quality. That's notably an issue while...
Here is a review of that Venset TS700A TV Lift equipped with IR remote and Bracket TS700. I was looking for a TV lift solution...
Here is a review of that Venset TS700A TV Lift equipped with IR remote and Bracket TS700. I was looking for a TV lift solution...
Replies
Views
Okay, no problem. At least we know that there was no problem with TV Server because the new CAM works. Marking thread as "no bug"...
Okay, no problem. At least we know that there was no problem with TV Server because the new CAM works. Marking thread as "no bug"...
MediaPortal Version: 1.15.0 Description I've just added a CAM to my Technotrend c-1501 on a well-working system (w10, asus...
Replies
Views
No need, I updated the IMDB+ Scraper to work with the movie name and year. The original version only worked on the movie name and as you know is currently broken due to IMBD website updates.
No need, I updated the IMDB+ Scraper to work with the movie name and year. The original version only worked on the movie name and...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
Considering the poor quality of the TPVision's Philips branded TVs I'll definitely consider getting another brand next time and adding an ambient light solution to it. It seems like BlindStick have an interesting solution with their BlindStick flex and associated Client Software. See also BlindStick Ambilight which source code is...
Considering the poor quality of the TPVision's Philips branded TVs I'll definitely consider getting another brand next time and...
Here are documentation and opinions about that Philips 55PUK7150/12. It's a 4K UHD Android TV from Philips' 2015 lineup. It...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom