0003182: Expose MusicTag values when selecting an item in Shares or DB View (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 1 - 1.24 Released! DE
Updated one of my MP installations (from 1.15) to 1.24 Final recently. It went perfectly smoothly, and fixed a few problems I had been having with video playback. Updated my plugins and Streamed MP skin, and not a single issue. Thank you for all your hard work.
Updated one of my MP installations (from 1.15) to 1.24 Final recently. It went perfectly smoothly, and fixed a few problems I had...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.24 Final Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4969] - Fix typo in MyMusic DB Index...
Replies
Views
Yes, because old series are streamed in 4:3 and not 16:9, so I have a big black frame. Which color key should be the Zoom key? I remeber a plugin for MP1 that scanned the black frame, removed it be scaling up the picture to the max. resolution. Are the plans to integrate such feature?
Yes, because old series are streamed in 4:3 and not 16:9, so I have a big black frame. Which color key should be the Zoom key? I...
This is Release Candiate 2 build of the upcoming "Spring'16 Release". Main changes compared to Summer'15 Update 1 Release are...
Replies
Views
In case of bigger item list (large movie collection) scrolling items can become slower than normal, selected item can suddenly jump up or down.<br /> <br /> What has been done:<br /> * removed unnecessary code on ItemSelect method which takes precious CPU cycles<br /> * removed double ItemSelect on view load->cause of sudden item...
In case of bigger item list (large movie collection) scrolling items can become slower than normal, selected item can suddenly jump...
In case of bigger item list (large movie collection) scrolling items can become slower than normal, selected item can suddenly jump...
Replies
Views
I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin file is needed. But there is also a backward compatibility, if the skin file is not installed. Then the old dialog will be used. The new skin files for Titan and TITANIUS are already included. Here is a...
I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin...
Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom