Not open for further replies.

jof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: 1.2.0 Beta Support

I can't find a 1.2 beta compatible version on the googlecode poject page?

jof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

uploaded 11 minutes ago :D

bonaparty

Portal Member
    February 8, 2006
    Hmm, this 'StreamedMP-1.6.4.2739-Beta.exe' causes a CTD when starting Mediaportal (MediaPortal_Setup_1.2.0_Beta.exe).

Grtz,
    BParty

Knives03

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2009
    Thanks for the MePo 1.2.0 Beta compatible version. Everything seems to be working fine, but I am running across one issue which I'm thinking might be a simple fix.

I installed StreamedMP-1.6.4.2739-Beta and am now noticing that my fanart is not showing up on my BasicHome, but only under my TV Shows (tv-series plugin) menu item. Movies (MovingPictures) fanart was not working as well after the initial install, but after browsing into MovingPictures and going back to my basic home, they all appeared. I tried the same thing for TV Shows, but it is still just showing a black background instead of the fanart.

I wasn't sure if the location for the tv series fanart is in a different location now, but I'm thinking that might be the problem. I upgraded from StreamedMP-1.5.2.2700 to StreamedMP-1.6.4.2739-Beta after upgrading my MePo install from 1.2.0 Alpha to 1.2.0 Beta. If anyone has anything to suggest, please let me know! :) I didnt want to mess around in the StreamedMP editor just yet before maybe someone suggests something to try.

I appreciate your time and your efforts for making this skin compatible with the newest release of MediaPortal!

ryan1

Portal Member
    April 29, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks for the MePo 1.2.0 Beta compatible version. Everything seems to be working fine, but I am running across one issue which I'm thinking might be a simple fix.

I installed StreamedMP-1.6.4.2739-Beta and am now noticing that my fanart is not showing up on my BasicHome, but only under my TV Shows (tv-series plugin) menu item. Movies (MovingPictures) fanart was not working as well after the initial install, but after browsing into MovingPictures and going back to my basic home, they all appeared. I tried the same thing for TV Shows, but it is still just showing a black background instead of the fanart.

I wasn't sure if the location for the tv series fanart is in a different location now, but I'm thinking that might be the problem. I upgraded from StreamedMP-1.5.2.2700 to StreamedMP-1.6.4.2739-Beta after upgrading my MePo install from 1.2.0 Alpha to 1.2.0 Beta. If anyone has anything to suggest, please let me know! :) I didnt want to mess around in the StreamedMP editor just yet before maybe someone suggests something to try.

I appreciate your time and your efforts for making this skin compatible with the newest release of MediaPortal!

I am having the same exact problem. Fanart backgrounds do not work for TV-Series, but do for everything else.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one with that problem. I've been messing with it for hours :D

jof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Same problem also. No background in basichome when tv series is focused.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom