1.24.0 1.24 Kills 3D MVC playback on MadVr (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    Does 1.24 pre does the same? [emoji106]
    I have installed on my production to test to and it's working. On dev pc too lol.
    This is strange, something is wrong then

Tapatalk

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    Does 1.24 pre does the same?
    emoji106.png

I have installed on my production to test to and it's working. On dev pc too lol.
    This is strange, something is wrong then
    in fact, on 1st start ti worked fine, but wanted try in the evening, mp play the file but madvr stay in small box inside MP.
    i try to run bluray, the video was back fine, and all video after bluray started fine, but the audio sync was bad ( also on bluray and video files )

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    Ok maybe internal bluray is the cause. Maybe worth try without internal. I already seen this before and can be some codec settings too.
    Now I prefer rip my bluray into remux mkv.[emoji12]
    Will try to test some std blu-ray and bdj one too.

Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

With 1.21pre after playback of a 3D BD .mkv/mvc the refresh rate remains at 23hz instead of being returned to the default 50hz as is the case with 1.20 Final. I am using madvr for DRR, logs attached. The default refresh rate can be restored if for example live TV 50hz content is played then the refresh rate remains at 50hz when...
    With 1.21pre after playback of a 3D BD .mkv/mvc the refresh rate remains at 23hz instead of being returned to the default 50hz as...
    With 1.21pre after playback of a 3D BD .mkv/mvc the refresh rate remains at 23hz instead of being returned to the default 50hz as...
    Replies
    Views
    I had this issue using MP 1.20 Windows 7 x64, AMD 5570 catylst divers 13.12, since upgrading to MP1.21 Final, this issue has disappeared, but now have issue where remote volume OSD is absent....which was working in MP 1.20, :(
    I had this issue using MP 1.20 Windows 7 x64, AMD 5570 catylst divers 13.12, since upgrading to MP1.21 Final, this issue has...
    The much delayed rollout of the Win 10 x64 1809 update finally arrived for my HTPC but after installing I ran into a number of...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 3 Bugs in MP 1.21 DE
    In the attached log an example of Problem #3 (2 clicks required on TVguide) occured at 08:18 this morning following a resume from sleep immediately prior to that. Following that I played a 3D .mkv (Ant Man, also at 08;18) and stopped it to show Problem #1, refresh rate remained at 23hz untill I closed MP to collect the logs. Problem...
    In the attached log an example of Problem #3 (2 clicks required on TVguide) occured at 08:18 this morning following a resume from...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.21 Description 1) After playing a 3D video (.mkv/mvc) the refresh rate remains on 23hz i.e. it does not...
    Replies
    Views
    Hallo, Since the update to MP1 27 pre, the refresh rate display no longer works correctly. The font is too small and illegible. The display can be reached with "Shift, 1". Andreas
    Hallo, Since the update to MP1 27 pre, the refresh rate display no longer works correctly. The font is too small and illegible. The...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4969] - Fix typo in...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom