1.2RC patches (1 Viewer)

thirdoff

Portal Pro
June 22, 2011
Hello,

I couldn't find a "send thanks to all button" so I'll say it here.
Thanks.:D

First post in 1.2RC dev? :)

Any patches for 1.2RC? (hint, hint)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    :D for the :D, but I had to move this to the newcomers forum because it does not belong into the 1.2.0 RC Development forum at all.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi thirdoff

Was that hint directed at me? :)
    I've already updated the Colossus thread first post.
    -->link<--

mm

thirdoff

Portal Pro
    June 22, 2011
    Seems strange not to put a 1.2RC patch post in the proper forum, I thought it would help others with the same issue being easily found but what do I know I know I only debug computers for a living (specifically for the radio issue but a good place for others) but ok you're the boss.

yes, mm that was to you, thank you and I'll check the other post you linked.

the thank you intro was merely being polite this was NOT a fluff email... admins kinda full of himself but with all the hard work I still love them any who :). I had no related logs yet so I thought it was ok. Maybe someone looking for patches will stumble upon this in the wrong forum :-\

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi thirdoff :)

I think you musunderstood the "moving" of your thread. Your feedback is really appreciated, it is just a matter of keeping the RC forum for technical bug discussions. From News release:
    If you think you found a bug, please post a detailed report in our 1.2.0 RC Development Forum.

Thing is that the team have a process to follow and actions to take on all bug reports in that forum. It is just easier to manage this way.
    Hope you understand, and again big thanks for the positive feedback :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] EPG windows DE
    So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for up and down keys. And it's Work! Really big thanks to you and the team that give this great mediacenter. Cheers ;)
    So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for...
    Hello, How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin? I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all data including poster. Also the import speed is much faster + the local data are kept forever, even MP2 is removed. To overwrite only some movies you need to remove them once from the share, place an...
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all...
    Hi, I'm new here but have been gradually getting my head around setting everything up but one simple task is throwing me off - how...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom