1 more question ablout fonts (1 Viewer)

Olivier-h

Portal Pro
September 18, 2004
I also patched the font.xml and fonts.xml, but not all screens seem to be updated, screen with list remain the same... any solution ?

A

Anonymous

Olivier-h said:
I also patched the font.xml and fonts.xml, but not all screens seem to be updated, screen with list remain the same... any solution ?

There is a folder that contains cached fonts in the skin directory. Delete all the files in that folder and the new fonts should become visable :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Ok, thanks :)
Ok, thanks :)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
OK, so I took a deep dive in the logs myself (gotta start to learn sometime) and noticed an error about Gentle.config Opened the file and it was full of NULLs. Not good for an XML file. I found an old thread (gentle.config) which had some 11-years-old XML. On the off-chance that this could fix my problem, I cut-and-pasted it into...
OK, so I took a deep dive in the logs myself (gotta start to learn sometime) and noticed an error about Gentle.config Opened the...
It never rains but it pours. All of a sudden MP1 refuses to connect to the TV service (which is on the same PC) and comes up with...
Replies
Views
Sadly "ARD alpha HD" is not added to the channel-list. I followed the idea of Mrbonsen to manually change the settings of an unused exisiting channel to the expected values for "ARD alpha HD". This works fine. I noticed that the settings of another channel is very similar, so maybe Mediaportal can not divide between these channels:
Sadly "ARD alpha HD" is not added to the channel-list. I followed the idea of Mrbonsen to manually change the settings of an unused...
As the german channel "ARD Alpha" is now only available in HD i tried to switch to the HD-channel. but after a channel-scan there...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom