100% cpu usage after disconnect MCE remote (1 Viewer)

djonline

Portal Member
June 17, 2010
IR server show 100% cpu usage after disconnect MCE remote receiver from USB.

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Will check what I can do. I think it's because of

2010-08-11 21:16:52.120933 - Error: Failed to start receive plugin: "Microsoft MCE"
    2010-08-11 21:16:52.130933 - Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Device not found
    at IRServer.Plugin.MicrosoftMceTransceiver.Start() in c:\svnroot\mp-plugins\trunk\plugins\IR Server Suite\IR Server Suite\IR Server Plugins\Microsoft MCE Transceiver\MicrosoftMceTransceiver.cs:line 417
    at IRServer.IRServer.StartPlugins() in c:\svnroot\mp-plugins\trunk\plugins\IR Server Suite\IR Server Suite\IR Server\IR Server\IR Server.cs:line 459

EDIT: You remove the receiver while IRSS is active or you switch off the PC, remove the receiver, restart the PC(and IRSS automatically obviously) ?

Simone

djonline

Portal Member
    June 17, 2010
    I remove receiver from noutbook's USB while IRSS of course is active. With notebook I want to disconnect it from USB/HDMI/power, use it in other place, and then return it to table and connect to USB/HDMI/Power to launch mediaportal by remote control.

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I remove receiver from noutbook's USB while IRSS of course is active. With notebook I want to disconnect it from USB/HDMI/power, use it in other place, and then return it to table and connect to USB/HDMI/Power to launch mediaportal by remote control.

Stop IRSS -> remove MCE ;)

Simone

djonline

Portal Member
    June 17, 2010
    I can't tell to my parent 'stop irss'. I want simple transparent solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    Vielen Dank! Ich habe es gefunden. Der ThumbProcessor hängt sich beim generieren der Thumbs von einigen vorhandenen Videos auf. Nachdem ich die problematischen Thumbs vom Server (1.31 32-Bit ) in die neue Installation kopiert habe ist die Last im Leerlauf wieder 0. Jetzt werde ich meine vorhandene Server-Installation besser nicht...
    Vielen Dank! Ich habe es gefunden. Der ThumbProcessor hängt sich beim generieren der Thumbs von einigen vorhandenen Videos auf...
    Ich habe gerade zum Test auf meinem Arbeitsrechner die x64-Version des TV-Servers installiert. Im Leerlauf erzeugt der Service...
    Replies
    Views
    The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I prefer the buttons that I use most-frequently to be positioned near the center of the remote, which is not the case with that particular Dell remote. :( Battery life is often a problem. A remote that I...
    The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I...
    In Dec 2020: I purchased 2 remotes for my new HTPC install, eg: HP USB MCE IR RC6 Wireless Receiver and TSGH-IR02 Windows Media...
    Replies
    Views
    Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da] "EnableDebounce"=dword:00000001 There are several different values for the...
    Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor...
    I'm currently testing the new Sofabaton x1 remote control with which I want to replace my Harmony. Everything looks good so far...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom