100% desperation (1 Viewer)

levivo

Portal Member
December 26, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
hello guys,

i am surfing about 3 hours in this forum, and my head is going crazy.

i am new here, and installed MP in the morning. i saw some skins, and exspecially the "Moving picture" (is this a skin?) is lovely.

i want that my MP is in this moving picture touch. i saw this picture, and my dream is it, to have it like this:

https://www.team-mediaportal.de/components/com_remository_files/file_image_1186/img_1186_07.jpg

how and where can i get it?

i read a lot of threads here, but they are all for pros, therefore a newbie like me dont understand a word.

i found nothing about the installation guide guide of skins? moving pictures!?

i really searched a lot, and tried to read the manual...but now i need your help.

come on guys, its christmas, please do me this favour, and we all can be happy.

in additon i saw following picture:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-3-270-mediaportal-1-0-ready-tvseries-new.jpg

i have a lots of tvshows on my harddisk, and i want to integrate them like it is shown on this picture! lovely!

where can i get it? how do i make it?

thank you, and marry christmas

Colin_

Portal Member
October 13, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello and welcome,

First of all you have to seperate plugins and skins.

MovingPictures as well as MP-TVSeries are plugins building databases and adding posters, discriptions and further more to every entry of the database.

In order to make it look nice you have to choose the appropriate skin (-> follow this link)

jimmyo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The first picture is from a skin called Xface and the second is from a skin called Streamed MP

/Jimmy

levivo

Portal Member
    December 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi, first of all thank you two.

can i combine the two skins?

i did install the second one.
    Streamed MP

tried to do what the installion guide says.

ok, but after i opened MP and got into the menü "my tv series" following alert came:

fehler1xj1.jpg
    [/URL] [/IMG]

ok. whats that about? what did i wrong?

and why is the beginning menü still the same boring blue?

in addition i downloaded teh xface skin? can i combine them?

how do i install that ? there is no exe :D

and no guide...

Swooosh

Portal Member
    November 28, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    das einzige was bei mir sog gut wie komplett zuverlässig funktioniert ist xface 1.7, bleib also erstmal bei dem, gab ja erst kürzlich ne versionsänderung
    deine beiden plugins da funktinieren auch damit, ich muss nur mal dran rumbasteln, teils gibts da probleme mit überlappenden texten
    gewöhn dich dran readmes auch wirklich zu lesen und viel zeit zu investieren :D

levivo

Portal Member
    December 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hey korrekt, ichkann ja sogar deutsch sprechen udn mein "schlechtes" english zuhause lassen.

jungs, ich dreh grad wirklich am rad.

hab nun einfach xface geschafft reinzukriegen.

aber iregdnwie spielt das total verrückt. seit dem xface nun angewählt wurde von mir im menü hab ich beim durchklicken des menüsschon 3!!! verschiedene xface menüs gehabt? wie kommt das denn? und wieso kommt ein fehler bei tv series?

will jmd weihnachtsmann spielen, und mich bei icq oder msn adden? oder skype? damit mir schnell und gut geholfen werden kann?! :D
    :D

so mischerweise ist einmal bei xface dieses menü gewesen, und davor noch dieses wo so kopfhörer udn ein LCD udn ein mikrofon so im kreis angewählt werden können. aber komme dort nicht mehr hin. was soll das ?

bitte ich bin echt hier am durchdrehen,bruache hilfe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom