15 amazing pc mod's (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry logfiles might help...
Sorry logfiles might help...
From a beginner seeking further help. OK so my tv recordings go into default location and appear on the TV menu. Also if I copy wtv...
Replies
Views
I don't know how that option works 'under the hood' in MP, but another user had a recent problem related to Remote Desktop connections (Power Scheduler stopping the PC from sleeping due to an active RDP connection), so maybe something has changed in Windows 10 recently?
I don't know how that option works 'under the hood' in MP, but another user had a recent problem related to Remote Desktop...
Hi Guys, I've had MediaPortal running fine for many years, upgrading each version as and when it came out. I've had it start with...
Replies
Views
Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
Hi, I'm new to the world of HTPC and Media Portal but I've decided to give it a go since my Pioneer DVR-LX60D PVR failed and is...
Replies
Views
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
Well, the forum is quite a lot quieter than that MediaPortal forum, but I suppose a firewall is slightly less sexy than an HTPC :-)
Well, the forum is quite a lot quieter than that MediaPortal forum, but I suppose a firewall is slightly less sexy than an HTPC :-)
Hi all, I thought I would post on here to see if anyone in the community uses IPFire for their home router solution? Basically...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom