2.2.2 server crash during import

Discussion in 'Submit: Bug Reports' started by JSchuricht, October 13, 2019.

1. JSchuricht
    • Premium Supporter

JSchuricht MP Donator

Chemical Mechanical Planarization
    Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Show System Specs
    MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2

Description
    Just had the first server service crash on 2.2.2. Happened shortly after starting a manual import on series. This is on a server only installation upgraded from 2.2.1 yesterday.

Steps to Reproduce:
    Add some movies and series, run manual import on series, wait for server service crash.

Attached Files:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. HTPCSourcer
    • Team MediaPortal
    • Administrator

HTPCSourcer MP2 Product Manager

Ratings:
    +2,408 / 22
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    The SQLite error stems from a zero index for the Breaking Bad episodes - @henso, could you kindly take a look at the logs about these warning messages?

The server crash is due to a ntdll.dll error (called by MP2), which you probably saw yourself. My own imports work ok, hence I don’t think that there is a systematic MP problem. Is this reproducible?

4. JSchuricht
    • Premium Supporter

JSchuricht MP Donator

Chemical Mechanical Planarization
    Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Show System Specs
    I have the service set to auto restart right now but checking the system logs shows one other crash at 08:29 today. That would eliminate the manual import, the system wasn't being used at that time.

Attached Files:

5. HTPCSourcer
    • Team MediaPortal
    • Administrator

HTPCSourcer MP2 Product Manager

Ratings:
    +2,408 / 22
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    @henso: Still the same SQLite errors
    Constrint failed (open)
    [2019-07-10 08:37:48,491] [61635985] [31 ] [ERROR] - MediaLibrary: Error adding or updating media item(s) in path '{03dd2da6-4da8-4d3e-9e55-80e3165729a3}:////SPACEKATT/TV/The Simpsons/28/The Simpsons - 28x06 - There Will Be Buds.mkv'
    code = Constraint (19), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800027AF): constraint failed
    FOREIGN KEY constraint failed
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior behavior)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
    at MediaPortal.Backend.Services.MediaLibrary.MIA_Management.InsertOrUpdateManyToManyMIAAttributeValue(ITransaction transaction, AttributeSpecification spec, Guid mediaItemId, Object value, Int32 order)
    at MediaPortal.Backend.Services.MediaLibrary.MIA_Management.InsertOrUpdateManyToManyMIAAttributeValues(ITransaction transaction, AttributeSpecification spec, Guid mediaItemId, IEnumerable values, Boolean insert)
    at MediaPortal.Backend.Services.MediaLibrary.MIA_Management.AddOrUpdateMIA(ITransaction transaction, Guid mediaItemId, MediaItemAspect mia, Boolean add)
    at MediaPortal.Backend.Services.MediaLibrary.MediaLibrary.AddOrUpdateMediaItem(ISQLDatabase database, ITransaction transaction, MediaItemAspect pra, Guid mediaItemId, IEnumerable`1 mediaItemAspects, Boolean wasCreated)
    at MediaPortal.Backend.Services.MediaLibrary.MediaLibrary.AddOrUpdateMediaItem(ISQLDatabase database, ITransaction transaction, Guid parentDirectoryId, String systemId, ResourcePath path, Nullable`1 existingMediaItemId, Nullable`1 newMediaItemId, IEnumerable`1 mediaItemAspects, Boolean isRefresh)

@morpheus_xx , the server crash happens because of a "No configuration store was found" issue, which I have never seen before:
    No configuraiton store (open)

= Exception Information
    == Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Gentle.Framework.ProviderFactory' threw an exception. ---> Gentle.Common.GentleException: FATAL ERROR: No configuration store was found!
    Gentle is unable to continue!

The handlers emitted the following error messages:
    Unable to create GentleSectionHandler for section named "gentle" in file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\MP2-Server.exe.Config".

The handlers threw the following exceptions:

at Gentle.Common.Configurator.InitializeHandlers()
    at Gentle.Common.Configurator.Configure(String configStoreName, Object instance)
    at Gentle.Framework.ProviderRegistry..ctor()
    at Gentle.Framework.ProviderFactory..cctor()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at Gentle.Framework.ProviderFactory.GetProvider(Type type)
    at Gentle.Framework.Broker.RetrieveList[T](Key key, IList`1 result)
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.SlimTv.Service.SlimTvService.FixupServer()
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.SlimTv.Service.SlimTvService.InitTvCore()
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.SlimTv.Service.AbstractSlimTvService.InitAsync()
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.SlimTv.Service.AbstractSlimTvService.Receive(SystemMessage message)
    at MediaPortal.Common.Services.Messaging.MessageBroker.Send(String channelName, SystemMessage msg)
    at MediaPortal.Common.Runtime.SystemMessaging.SendSystemStateChangeMessage(SystemState newState)
    at MediaPortal.Server.ApplicationLauncher.Start()
    Message: The type initializer for 'Gentle.Framework.ProviderFactory' threw an exception.
    Site : Gentle.Framework.IGentleProvider GetProvider(System.Type)
    Source : Gentle.Framework
    == Inner Exception(s):
    FATAL ERROR: No configuration store was found!
    Gentle is unable to continue!

6. henso
    • Team MediaPortal

henso Development Group

Ratings:
    +699 / 0
    Home Country:
    Denmark Denmark
    I will check when I find time. I believe I already imported a clone of his movie collections a few times with no issues, so I'm not sure if I will find anything.

7. mrj

mrj Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +101 / 1
    Show System Specs
  8. henso
    • Team MediaPortal

henso Development Group

Ratings:
    +699 / 0
    Home Country:
    Denmark Denmark
    I tried to import a shallow clone I have of his movies with the same settings he listen in another thread. I got no errors so can't say what the issue is without a more detailed description of what was done. Maybe try a test on an empty database?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!