2 bugs, 1 feature request and a question (1 Viewer)

Olijames

Portal Member
November 17, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi there,

As the title suggests I have a number of things to say and thought against (rightly or wrongly) putting it all in to separate posts.

When using the Tv Guide and pressing the enter button on a program to bring up program information there are a couple of bugs on my system.

The first is that when I enable the alerts to notify me about a program (Yellow Exclamation Mark) in the Guide View all looks good but in the program info screen the notify icon looks all stretched and out of shape.

The second is again about the notify icon and that is that when you have selected a program to record and also set the notify alert for it it only shows the record icon in program info view and not the alert icon. When you go back to guide view then it shows the program in red and the alert icon as expected.

Screenshots to follow shortly to help explain the problem

Now on to my feature request.

Would it be be possible to add a another item to the context menu in the tv guide view? I was thinking about adding the notify option to the menu when you press info (F9) on a program in Tv Guide view. This would mean that you wouldnt have to load the program info screen and then go to the menu and enabling there. It wouldnt need to be one with a radio button in it, it could just be a simple menu item.

And finally my question (not notify related :))

The info service plugin (1.5) has the ability to post the recently added tv shows and movies from the Moving Pics and Tv Series plugin to the screen in some sort of ticker. How do I enable this? I have seen pics of it working on Monochrome, does X-Factor support this?

Hopefully this all makes sense and as I said I will post screenshots as soon as I can.

Oli.
1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

Olijames

Portal Member
November 17, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I dont know if it would be possible to get a fix in the next release? ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom