2 channels showing wrong epg (1 Viewer)

zutcorp

Portal Member
November 7, 2005
MediaPortal Version: 2.20 - but was same problem earlier

rest:: shouldnt matter..i hope..

Well my problem is that I have now used two different epg grabbers, and the work nicely for almost all my channels except two. tv3 and tv3+ (denmark).

The XML file shows:
<programme start="20070202200000" channel="tv3+@tv2.dk">
<title>Top Gear (G)</title>
<desc>Top Gear er Englands førende bilmagasin, og tiltrækker næsten fire millioner seere hver uge. Magasinets popularitet skyldes, at det altid byder på afslørende anmeldelser af de nyeste biler. Værterne Jeremy Clarkson, James May og Richard Hammond, er hudløst ærlige, og der bliver ikke lagt fingre imellem, når de nye biler bliver prøvet af og vurderet.Læs mere</desc>
</programme>

and that is correct. However, the guide in MP shows it as running tomorrow on the 3. feb.

I am at my wits end as to why these two channels are the onnly ones showing wrong.

I have attached the XML file (but renamed it to .txt to enable uploading)

I hope someone can give me an idea where to bughunt...

thanks in advance
zut

jhb

Portal Pro
September 19, 2006
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have a similar but still quite different problem. When I am grabbing some channels with webepg (childrens channels that only are on air part in the morning), they get 12h off. They are displayed as if they were showing in the evening. If I use the DVB EPG they are showing correctly.

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    jhb, This problem has been fixed in the latest SVN.

zutcorp, I'm not sure what the problem is here exactly. Can you try the latest release and if you are still having a problem. Post the webepg log you get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom