+2 hour persistent offset in TV guide (1 Viewer)

ronald2oo2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 15, 2005
    Netherlands
    MediaPortal-svn--07-15-2007--00-59-Rev15181
    tvengine3-07-15-2007--01-21h--Rev15181
    using WebEPG (no xmltv or DVB grabber)

I tried all solutions suggested by the xmltv users and DVB grabbers but I can not get rid of the 2 hour offset in the TV guide! In fact I can not influence this fixed offset with whatever I put in the offset value in the xmltv TVengine setup (and after each new setting deleting the TVguide.xml and generating a new one).
    Last time I used TVengine (~2 months ago) I had the same persistent problem and -like this time- at the end I advanged the PC clock with 2 hours. The time in my TVguide.xml is correct.

It appears that the TVengine displays the TV guide with a fixed offset of +2 hours (for me anyway) and that xmltv and DVB grab compensate the TVguide import with the TVengine offset setting (and WebEPG doesn't).

Does anyone know if this is the actual function? Or if not, what the offset setting in TVengine setup actually influences?

In other words: I assume this fixed offset is not considered a TVengine bug since it exists allready for at least 2 months. I would like to understand where to possibly find the solution (and put back my clock to real time).

Thanks
    Ronald

MichaelK

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2005
    Kaarst, Germany
    i fixed it now. it was discussed in an older thread before.
    you need to set the offset to -2 in the configuration of
    xmltv in tvserver config. the you press "refresh-epg" in
    the manual view section of the tvserver config programm.
    then edit your tvguide.xml (insert a space at the top and
    remove the space, then save the file), after a few minutes
    it would be imported automatically from the tvserver, and
    the time is now correct for my guide.

greets
    Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom