07500,64QAM,6900000

to:

107500,64QAM,6900000

Please also grep over all (source) files and change KHz and Khz to kHz
Small k and big H.

Thanks, Norbert

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may work for MP4 files. There is a slider that allows you to adjust the audio delay while playing a video. Press the INFO button on the remote control to display the OSD, select the "Audio" icon, and then...
MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may...
This is not an audio/video out of sync issue but a delay in audio in playback I have been using MP for years and noticed their...
Replies
Views
How about MariaDB? Or some logs?
How about MariaDB? Or some logs?
We have just released MediaPortal 1.34 - Dune x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5201] - Fix MPC-HC...
Replies
Views
I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Well just tried that. Chose TV Channels and clicked "Clear". All channels cleared then did a rescan. What a shitshow! All channel number mappings a total mess: STV as Channel 1, W as Channel 18, BBC channels way down the list. Thanks for trying to help but this software, for me, is just a mess. Appreciate all the time you have...
Well just tried that. Chose TV Channels and clicked "Clear". All channels cleared then did a rescan. What a shitshow! All...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom