2 Seperate Moving Pictures Installs? (1 Viewer)

G

Gelöschtes Mitglied 96825

Hi,

Heres my predicament. I have about 80-90 blu rays, and the missus has about 10-15 Workout DVD's. At the moment, her workout DVD's are mixed in with my blu rays in moving pictures, so when browsing through it goes something like this.... 300 (awsome), district 9 (awsome), terminator 2 (awsome), 10 minute fitness ball workouts (eh..)

So i am looking to split them up. So on my main screen where i have My Movies, My Radio, My Pictures etc, i would like another one caled My Workouts, where i can put all th cr ap DVD's she watches.

I can see no way of running two seperate and parrallel installs of Moving Pictures.

Can anyone help?

thanks in advance.

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
April 11, 2005
Brussels
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
before this gets closed.... Why not have the Workout DVDs simply in MyVideos and the real movies in MovingPictures ? Or even use the MyFilms plugin for this. It has not been maintained for a while, but is still working. And the creator promised to continue development very soon. This is how i split off some categories from my Moving Pictures.

G

Gelöschtes Mitglied 96825

Furetto - Fantastic Idea. I will use the my films plugin and then rename it my workouts. Thanks for that.

I have only ever used Moving Pictures but im sure the other ones will be suitable. thanks

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    MovingPictures v1.0 has support for categories, you can easily accomplish what your trying to achieve by filtering out the workout dvds from your movie list.

For instance, if the workout dvds have a unique path compared to the other movies you can just filter out that path in all your interested categories, and have a separate category for workout DVDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom