24h clock setting (1 Viewer)

VdR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2006
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm a new user. Changed my living room HTPC over from MCE2005 last weekend. So far I think MP is great.

I'm working out some setting issues still, bigger and smaller, but nothing too problematic.

Here's one that is very small but keeps bugging me. Surely someone can answer this one easily.

I'm using the Blue Two skin. The time is shown in a 12h clock format, although the PC settings are for 24h clock. Can't find where to change this. Anybody?

VdR

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    Going from memory here, but if you go to config/plugins/home you can set the time and date format. Don't change any of the plugin names in that part, lot's of those settings are not actually active (in the home plugin that is) but the time settings work well.

VdR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2006
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'll have another look there again tonight.

I think it actually says "date and time settings" but only gives the possibility to set the date format. Which I tried and works.

VdR

VdR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2006
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Indeed only date format no time format setting. Am I missing something?

VdR

VdR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2006
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    MP only checks the localization, not the customizations. I was using a US localization with a 24h clock setting. Then MP still shows a 12h clock. Changed to a French localization, now MP shows a 24h clock.

VdR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom