2nd Go with the Server

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1 Talk' started by dubstar, January 3, 2007.

1. dubstar

dubstar Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!

I just installed the new tv server for the second time, and i am very impressed!!!

The first time i tried was the day it was released and i didn't think much to it, because i had trouble getting loads of stuff working!!!

Different story now as i installed it 10 minutes ago and im recording right now as i type!!

There are a few things that need ironing out like i can't get the dvb epg but i use web epg any way so thats no problem to me. also the channels are slow changing but they do actually change this time!!

Frodo you are a legend and I am 100% sticking with this now!! superb!! Im gonna have a go at getting the comskip[ to work and if i am sucessful maybe start the wiki!!

I feel like a bit of a loser for being so excited, i actually think a squealed a little bit!!

Excelent jig keep up the good work!!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!