3D Background Images for BasicHome screen (2 Viewers)

mccay_a

Portal Pro
April 16, 2009
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
Perfect again.

The last thing i need is a "OnDemand" home for movies and TV Shows.

No idea what you could use for graphics here.

Dealers choice

Regards, HTPC

mccay_a

Portal Pro
April 16, 2009
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
@m3rcury

I am a little off topic with this one

Can you create a screen for menu " Android App" that has Android logo and maybe some show case for the following apps.

Showbox, Netflix, SkyGo, Facebook, Gmail. Youtube, 40D, ITV, BBC Iplayer, Twitter.

I am about to release my build and this is the last image i need for this build. .

Regards, HTPCS

P.S i have some more images I am looking for and willing to pay, can you PM your email address so i can contact directly.[DOUBLEPOST=1409439399][/DOUBLEPOST]@m3rcury

Last edited:

mccay_a

Portal Pro
April 16, 2009
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
If i can be honest. All Images you have provided to me have an edge that makes my solution look very interesting.

This image works, but kinda outdated compared to the other images i use. It stands out on my solution because it is basic compared to the detailed solutions you have provided upon my request

I will leave it to you on whether you think you can enhance. I will use in current build for now.

Regards, HTPCS

P.S even my customers and followers are liking your work. I have a large number of people asking me if i can help them setup their solutions because they like how i have configured my solutions in their entirety. and, they love the graphics for those solutions.

mccay_a

Portal Pro
April 16, 2009
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
Got a new one for you. I thought i may be able to do it myself. I like to learn, but no... I will leave it to the professionals

I need to incorporate Icefilm and Mashup Logo onto "OnDemand" Screen so that i can distinguish between the two. ( Two images of OnDemand each with its own logo )

IceFilms should be fine to incorporate, but mashup looks too bright for image. so the best way i can describe it, is to grunge it and darken it so it matches with colors of main image.

Regards, HTPCS

Attachments

• OnDemand3.zip
    311.8 KB

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    If i can be honest. All Images you have provided to me have an edge that makes my solution look very interesting.

This image works, but kinda outdated compared to the other images i use. It stands out on my solution because it is basic compared to the detailed solutions you have provided upon my request

I will leave it to you on whether you think you can enhance. I will use in current build for now.

Regards, HTPCS

P.S even my customers and followers are liking your work. I have a large number of people asking me if i can help them setup their solutions because they like how i have configured my solutions in their entirety. and, they love the graphics for those solutions.

OK, will do a new one :D

mccay_a

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2009
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    @m3rcury

You are my friend a freaking star. not only did you incorporate them. you did them exactly as i was hoping

Cudos. When i have some funds in again i will for sure donate

Regards, HTPCS[DOUBLEPOST=1413594327][/DOUBLEPOST]Still need a new youtube for my current release.

You up for it.

Regards, HTPCS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom