4TR/StreamedMp: different content in Video OSD between Pause and press Y (1 Viewer)

luetty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Westerwald/ Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello together,

i'm using ForTheRecord 1.6 and MePo 1.1.3 with StreamedMP 1.5.7.2862 (and before 1.4).

On playing a recorded programm and press "Y" to show the OSD all informations are right.
    But if i press PAUSE, then only the Channelname and Logo is ok, but the Programtitle and Programdescription is displayed from another Channel with actual EPG-Informations.

Please see my screenshots. The OSD-Information on PAUSE comes from actual Programm on ZDF.

I tested this with Blue3Wide too and there the programtitle on PAUSE is right - so i think at the moment it is a skin-issue?

can anybody confirm? Thanks a lot for reply!

luetty

Attachments

• mpgui_OSD.jpg
      mpgui_OSD.jpg
      103 KB
    • mpgui_paused.jpg
      mpgui_paused.jpg
      132.7 KB
    • mmc_epg.jpg
      mmc_epg.jpg
      208.7 KB

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    April 11, 2005
    Brussels
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    First day at home after a 3 week holiday trip, so no logs or screenshots... But decided to post already so I don't lose track of this post.

I noticed a different, maybe related issue. When jumping forward or backwards in a recording, using 4TR and StreamedMP, it shows EPG information about the correct channel but from the current program instead of the recorded program. It is difficult to confirm if this is streamedmp related or plugin related, as the current Blue skin does not show recording information during jump.

I *will* try to confirm this with some other skin !

luetty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Westerwald/ Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: 4TR/StreamedMp: different content in Video OSD between Pause and press Y

I think the issue is within the skin. There is no programdescription in blue3, but there is the programname displayed. In blue3 this is right, in streamedMP wrong. And yes, the wrong informations are also displayed at skipping or wind.

The wrong programname & -description comes from the last selected channel, i mean (this one, that is saved in mediaportal.xml in "tvguide").

I'm not have enough skill in mepo-skinnig, so at the moment i search around to find the wrong thing.
    Can anybody help, please?

thanks again
    luetty

luetty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Westerwald/ Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: 4TR/StreamedMp: different content in Video OSD between Pause and press Y

Hi together,
    i have watched today a recording and most time the displayed informations were right. Only at the last part the informations changed to the bad one.
    I was confused and so i've tested around and could reproduce this issue.

If i start live-tv, go back to recordings WITHOUT stopping live-tv and start play a record, the wrong informations are displayed at skip/wind/pause. Only the Info (Y) works.
    This issue doesnt occur, if i stop live-tv, before play the recorded program.

From this point, i'm not sure if that is a skin-issue.

Furetto: please, can you go through the described steps too? Can you confirm?

Thanks!
    luetty

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    April 11, 2005
    Brussels
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Sorry, got sidetracked ;-)

I confirm your findings. I guess we would rather need to create a 4therecord bug in this case.

Leaving on holiday for a week again. But this time I made a note about this thread, so I'll pick it up again when I get back :)

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: AW: 4TR/StreamedMp: different content in Video OSD between Pause and press Y

cool ive also seen this happen quite abit thanks for looking into it glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom