[6.0.3] Trakt for MediaPortal [2020-01-01] (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New release available v5.7.0:
    • All image assets now come from themoviedb.org, trakt.tv no longer supplies images from their API. Image requests are localised and preferred language can be changed from configuration.
    • Add parental control support to restrict access to media playback, if you do not want access to protected media in certain plugins then enable in configuration. This feature also requires a new PinCode dialog for skins.
    • Updated translations from Transifex.

Please be gentle :) I had to semi rush the image request logic but do please report any issues immediately so I can push out patches / minor releases as needed.

Remember that images from trakt.tv is no longer supported from 31st October so upgrading is mandatory if using the GUI.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    My Bad, I meant v5.7.0. I screwed up the DLL version number as v6.0.0.

Either way it should update fine. Will align the version of the package with the DLL in next version.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    New release available v5.7.0:
    • All image assets now come from themoviedb.org, trakt.tv no longer supplies images from their API. Image requests are localised and preferred language can be changed from configuration.
    • Add parental control support to restrict access to media playback, if you do not want access to protected media in certain plugins then enable in configuration. This feature also requires a new PinCode dialog for skins.
    • Updated translations from Transifex.

Please be gentle :) I had to semi rush the image request logic but do please report any issues immediately so I can push out patches / minor releases as needed.

Remember that images from trakt.tv is no longer supported from 31st October so upgrading is mandatory if using the GUI.
    Thanks

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there a way for your new feature, shows on desk, when i play Episode 5 for example and at the end, (is setable) 20sec bevor a pop up comes up, with the next episode 6, where i can click on play and its jumped directly to the next episode. Its netflix style and i have seen this on kodi, this was i nice feature. Maybe there is a way ?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If you want to help test the next version here it is, in summary there is an improved TV Show calendar and added Movie Calendar. The authentication process has been rewritten and requires people to improve the application to use their account online.

I have added Titan support in the package. There are required skin changes to support everything below but not mandatory for other operations.

Changes (v6.0.1)
    * New authorisation process, existing and new users will need to authorise mediaportal to use your trakt.tv account. This can be done from the GUI in 'Settings/Account Setup' or from the Configuration tool. Skins will need to be updated to support this feature from the GUI, the included Titan skin file has been updated.
    * New TV Calendar views and proper paging support. Can now request as far into the future as you like or in the past.
    * New Movie Calendar GUI, support to view all or your watchlisted movie release dates for movies / dvds / blurays.
    * Added support to view Hidden activities on the dashboard, also added ability to hide shows from the TV calendar.
    * Added custom season titles to the facade of the TV seasons GUI if available (e.g. American Horror Story has custom titles per season).
    * Added first aired and TV network to the seasons GUI i.e. the air date the 1st episode of each season aired, and for Network this can change when one network cancels and another picks it up.
    * Support for setting collected item DTS-X and Dolby Atmos on sync methods. Fixed MP-TVSeries sync not picking up Dolby Digital Plus encoded audio.
    * Fixed some possible cases where a crash could occur, initial testing from community suggest this is now resolved.
    * The Trakt Rate dialog will no longer work after watching episode/movie if using the WiFi remote plugin, there has been some changes to the trakt plugin which breaks this feature. Disabling the WiFi remote plugin will re-instate the dialog until an update is provided.
    * Internal TraktAPI updates, the API is now packaged as a separate library (DLL) and will be installed along side the plugin. This is so the API can be re-used between MediaPortal 1 and 2 plugins.
    * The old Default and DefaultWide skins have been removed from package, these are no longer packaged with MediaPortal.
    * Updated translations from Transifex.

I will release it soon after I do some more tests, only bug fixes or minor improvements until then. I have also attached some updated StreamedMP skin files for the new features.

13-12-21.jpg 13-13-45.jpg 13-32-32.jpg 13-35-48.jpg

Attachments

• 13-36-31.jpg
      13-36-31.jpg
      282.6 KB
    • TraktPlugin_v6.0.1.2.mpe1
      3.1 MB
    • StreamedMP.7z
      11.9 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom