[6.0.3] Trakt for MediaPortal [2020-01-01] (1 Viewer)

popy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2011
    Anyone having the plugin complaining it can't connect when you start up? It was working earlier.. website seems to still be up.
    Hey TheBatfink.

I have the same Problem on my two htpcs.

Sometimes it works but most of the times it doesnt :-(
    In my case also with the previous Version trakt Plugin could not login. Also the New Version has this problem for me.

I have setup the New Version restarted MP and all was fine, library was synced.
    At the evening my MP says: Could not connect to....

The Website is up so it could be Plugin related.

Could we do anything?
    Get Logs...

THX
    Popy

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hey TheBatfink.

I have the same Problem on my two htpcs.

Sometimes it works but most of the times it doesnt :-(
    In my case also with the previous Version trakt Plugin could not login. Also the New Version has this problem for me.

I have setup the New Version restarted MP and all was fine, library was synced.
    At the evening my MP says: Could not connect to....

The Website is up so it could be Plugin related.

Could we do anything?
    Get Logs...

THX
    Popy

It's just Trakt fixing the bugs in the new website and version 2 API. Nothing needed hopefully. Just give them some days to iron out the bugs etc. should all settle down on it's own.

popy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2011
    I thought it would, when I insert something into the watch history, I also try to remove it from the watch list in the local cache. Something has gone wrong in that method but should be a quick and easy fix when I get back.
    THX, take your time!
    Do you also have sometimes the login problems?

Thx

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Nope, because I'm on holidays. It's usually a lot better down in Australia as there are not as many users as Europe or North America.

Probably a good thing whilst the server is currently still being ironed out.

Feel free to report any more issues so I can fix them up all in one go when I get back.

LJG

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Trakt has been driving me nuts today. They did something with the database which produced odd results on all 4 of my machines, showing fairly randomly previously watched episodes as unwatched, I have corrected these manually but they sporadically are popping back as unwatched.

As has been the case since the update, Trakt sometimes does not log in at MediaPortal start up, and if it does it will hang and become unresponsive during use. I have also been getting a long delay when pressing play to watch something within MP TV Series (presumably a Trakt sync issue) and a MediaPortal crash when a show has finished being watched in MP TV Series (presumably when Trakt is trying to mark it as watched).

I am just venting really, as it is all somewhat frustrating, but I will remain hopeful that things will improve when the Trakt folks get things sorted their end!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @lisag, if you get a chance can you provide a debug log from startup to when you reproduce crash. Anytime between now and Friday would be good so I can easily fix when I return.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    They did something with the database which produced odd results on all 4 of my machines, showing fairly randomly previously watched episodes as unwatched,
    Today, after synchronization with the site, I have in my profile on the site found more than 100 episodes that I looked like today. While I watched them for a long time, some more than a year ago. I'm afraid to turn on other computers. :D Because they last duplicated old information.

MINUTES WATCHING TV SHOWS
    15.1k - this week
    :cool:
    MINUTES WATCHING MOVIES
    1.3k - this week
    :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom