_-_Problems with my tv-card Asus TV7133-_-_ (1 Viewer)

thomas.wiktor

Portal Pro
October 30, 2005
Hi

Is there anyone who knows how i can make my tv-card (Asus TV7133) to work in Mediaportal???

I just get this massage:
"Unable to create graph"

If there is anyone who are using this card, can you pleas help me with same sugestiens for what software it can work with.
Have tryed Media Center but it wont work there...

gxtracker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2005
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi,

I also have a Asus TV7133 card and its a software encoding card which uses the CPU to decode the video instead of a hardware encoding card which whould do the same job through an onboard chip.

our cards should work in the new TV engine when its completed. have you tried downloading the TV engine beta to see if it can build the graph? I havent tried it since the card is boxed away for the time being.

thomas.wiktor

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2005
    Hi

After instaling "InterVideo Home Theater" my card works in Mp to!!!
    But now I have problems with the sound!
    It's like an eco or something, It sounds like 2 sounds at the same time!?

Someone who has an idea why?

hakuna

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2004
    Gothenburg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Free card

Hello. I have a card like this here. Since Sweden use PAL, I have no use for it.
    Anyone want's it? You pay shipping costs.

Stupid pc builders sold the card in a pc to hundreds of employees a couple of years ago...
    So, I imagine I can get hold of more cards if anyone is interested.

/Niclas

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    This is not one of the older TVcards that needed a sound cable linked to the motherboard is it, check if it has a connector 16mm x 4mm onboard (usually black)
    and needs to be connected to the CD or AUX terminal on your motherboard.

Just found a write up and yes according to that, the cards sound needs to be connected as above.

Also check in control panel\sounds that nothing is set to "mute"

reagan+carter

Portal Pro
    September 6, 2006
    Nantes, FR
    hello,

Do you have to connect your TV card to your soundcard using a cable (either from outside or inside your box)? Try to remove this cable and see if your TV card can output sound by itself (through its PCI slot). Have you tried to mute every recording device you don't use (via sndvol32.exe)?

EDIT: well, paranoid delusion has been faster :) but my answer is the other way round connected to the first problem (echo).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom