A Big Thank You (1 Viewer)

dimakatchalo

Portal Member
January 3, 2007
Melbourne
Home Country
Hi guys.

Just wanted to share something with the MP community.

I've been using MP for about 6 months now - I've been very impressed from the outset with this program, its features and the fact that it is a free, collaborative effort. The MP community & support are fantastic.

I have recently moved over from TVe 0.2 to TVe 0.3 - I've tried 0.3 a couple of times before but it never worked for me, so I always went back to 0.2. This time, I decided to follow all the instructions step by step, watched all the tutorials from start to end and did everything according to instructions.

I have managed to successfully install TVe 0.3 and have it working perfectly fine now with 3 clients over WiFi (!!!). Having watched the videos, I realised that my previous experiences with trying to install 0.3 failed due to me not performing two important steps.

I have to say I am amazed I can watch and control TV of WiFi with perfect quality & sound, record, schedule, etc, whilst my fiance is in the living room, watch something completely different on TV on our HTPC, all thanks to TVe 0.3. The software, its abilities and functionality are amazing - anyone still stuck with Tve 0.2 should seriously consider 0.3 - it offer serious improvements in TV quality, better handling of signal errors, quicker channel changes. Using TVe 0.3 in multi-seat is awesome, I am loving it and amazed that this sort of thing is possible over WiFi (!!!) and with such accuracy and quality!

So finally, sorry for this long rant. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here for doing an amazing job in testing, coding, developing and supporting this awesome software. TVe 0.3 works and works very well and anyone complaining about its purpose/use/stability should seriously go back and follow ALL of the directions on this site. I know I did, it worked and I love it.

Once again, thanks to all.

DK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom