A few problems (1 Viewer)

ncarigon

Portal Member
November 17, 2006
Hello everyone,

First, I must say that MediaPortal is excellent. I have tried many other solutions and I will be staying with MediaPortal.

Secondly, I am having slight problems with a few different plugins.

myPrograms is great for emulators, however, the allgames.com scraping will not work for me. Is this a known problem or am I just missing something? Also, the screenshot picture that first appears for each emulator (and games with missing screenshots of their own) will not show PNG transparency correctly. Instead of transparency, I see a black or white background (or whatever color I choose to use). I have even tried some of the PNG files that come with MediaPortal that I know work right, and those don't show transparency either. Is there a way to correct this? I have looked all through the BlueTwo skin xml files and have not been successful.

myRecipes sounds like a really great, useful plugin for me, but I cannot get it to start in v0.2.1. Do I need a different version of the plugin or of MediaPortal? I can Import a MM database file correctly and My Recipies shows in the menu, it just won't start. I am really looking forward to getting this plugin working.

Finally, is there a way to remove the "My Plugins" from the first menu in MediaPortal. I don't like to place plugins under it, so it would be nice to just remove it altogether.

Thanks to everyone that has made MediaPortal what it is. I really enjoy using it and I hope to be able to clear up these few issues.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    myRecipes does not work with MP version v0.2.1. There is a developer who is showing interest in recovering it, plus an additional feature. You you want to know more, search in the forum for recipe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom