A little help importing episodes? (1 Viewer)

eventone

Portal Member
February 16, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hi everyone,

First of all, I love this plugin!!!

Now, I have a slight glitch: when importing my episodes of DS9 onto it, I get an error 'cause they're labeled "Star Trek - DS9 - 1x01 - title" and the plugin thinks that "DS9" is the season and episode is "O1". I know the dash is messing up the parsing...

Are there any suggestions to handle this without renaming all the episodes? I tried the string replacement feature, I thought it would be used for this, but didn't work either.

Thanks!

eventone

Portal Member
February 16, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Something else I just started playing with: I noticed that there's a DVD Disc ID field that can be filled manually. I changed the display settings to show this field instead of the air date on the episode listing in MP... I'm using this field to reference which disc has which episodes.

I'd like to know if there's any inconvenience with this... maybe this field is meant to be used in some other way?

ohdarklord

Portal Pro
December 31, 2005
Scotland
Home Country
Scotland Scotland
Hi everyone,
Now, I have a slight glitch: when importing my episodes of DS9 onto it, I get an error 'cause they're labeled "Star Trek - DS9 - 1x01 - title" and the plugin thinks that "DS9" is the season and episode is "O1". I know the dash is messing up the parsing...

I had the same problem with ds9

I ended up just renaming all my episodes episodes as i only have 30 at most on my computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom