A My Stock Plugin (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

A My Stock Plugin for Nasdaq, Wallstreet and AEX stocks.

bakra

Portal Pro
December 27, 2004
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I would like that very much! Is there someone who can write this? (I wish I could).

A

Anonymous

A real-time ticker, that could be switched on/off on every screen, would be very cool.

But BTW: For me MediaPortal is just a MediaPortal. My work is done on my notebook. So I think Media-related development is much more important. But that's just my humble opinion.

A

Anonymous

It would be cool if you could add the scrolling ticker at the bottom or top of the screen. One like you see on those business TV channels. But make is customizable.

Something like this.

http://www.creativexposurephoto.com/mce_ticker.jpg

You could even make it a news ticker if stocks aren't your thing.

egonspengleruk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2005
    Just to say im working one something that will do this. Have the code sorted and now just working on the GUI....easier said than done when its your first MP project :p

Egon

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I live in the UK and have never used an internet EPG with MP. Hence I have never used "Schedules Direct", so the following is all second-hand or third-hand knowledge... There is a "TV Server" plugin for "Schedules Direct". Is this the plugin you installed, or are you referring to something provided by "Schedules Direct"? The...
    I live in the UK and have never used an internet EPG with MP. Hence I have never used "Schedules Direct", so the following is all...
    I live in the US and get my TV from over the air ATSC. Originally I believe I got my guide data from WebEPG, but that stopped...
    Replies
    Views
    Ops. I disabled the Skin Translations plugin. That's all it was. :ROFLMAO:
    Ops. I disabled the Skin Translations plugin. That's all it was. :ROFLMAO:
    So I was stripping away some unused plugins from Mediaportal. Not sure exactly what change caused it exactly, but now instead of...
    Replies
    Views
    have had a similar experience, although the playlist can go for several hours before crash. Happens sometimes in TuneIn plugin, when I play for several hours. When I reported before, I was told it was an "out of memory" error. Maybe a memory leak in the player ... dunno. Never resolved. Doesn't happen all the time. Just weird.
    have had a similar experience, although the playlist can go for several hours before crash. Happens sometimes in TuneIn plugin...
    Hi....I am running single seat MP1 with two Synology NAS providing my files/ databases . Recently I have found that trying to...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it, Meantime, I got mc2xml working, and that can be run daily as a scheduled task. (that;s what I used to do - I think) Meantime again, it appears my zap2xxml from tvguide.com started working again - temp...
    Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it...
    Reason for questions: I've been using zap2xml to get data from tvguide.com and write tvguide.xml for xmltv for years - but it seems...
    Replies
    Views
    Ich hab es leider nicht hinbekommen im EPG Buddy Sender von rytec abzuwählen. Ich benötige nur einen Sender von rytec alle anderen kommen über TV Spielfilm... Manuell Namen zuweisen habe ich auch schon probiert, hat aber nicht funktioniert. Habe ein underline vor die rytec Sender gesetzt, evtl. war das zeichen doof, ich probiere...
    Ich hab es leider nicht hinbekommen im EPG Buddy Sender von rytec abzuwählen. Ich benötige nur einen Sender von rytec alle anderen...
    Heyho, ich grabbe mein epg mit epg Buddy aus zwei Quellen Rytec und TVSpielfilm. Bei den Sendern, die in beiden Quellen gleich...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom