a "nice to have" for foobar2000 plugin (1 Viewer)

grouzy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 4, 2004
    London, UK
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello

I'm using MediaPortal on a dedicated box connected to TV, and when I play music (with foobar plugin), I always see foobar window poping up for few seconds before returning to MediaPortal, which is not pretty nice in fact.
    Is it possible to execute foobar.exe with the default /hide switch to hide it immediatly ?

Thanks for all your efforts on this great program !

NoMoDo

Portal Member
    September 9, 2004
    Israel
    Thanks for the request. I fixed it, and also fixed another problem, where MP would wait 3 seconds for FB2K to start before playing the first song; fixed it so that the song you selected will play as soon as the fb2k-http-plugin is initialized (usually much less than three secs on my computer).

My changes were uploaded to sourceforge as a patch and should probably be added to CVS soon.

grouzy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 4, 2004
    London, UK
    Home Country
    France France
    Wow ! That's great to see how reactive you are !
    I effectively noticed this delay at the load, but I thought it was the load time. That's also a good news if it fixed !

Thanks a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
    Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
    I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
    Replies
    Views
    Attention WMC skin users: a very minor optical bug got introduced that leads to some navigation buttons being permanently visible when playing TV. We will exchange the download version on SourceForge as soon as possible.
    Attention WMC skin users: a very minor optical bug got introduced that leads to some navigation buttons being permanently visible...
    The MP2 team is proud to present the release of MediaPortal 2.1.2 MediaPortal 2.1.2 is a full-blown media center software that...
    Replies
    Views
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom