Completed A video showcase of my HTPC setup (1 Viewer)

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Spain Spain
    nice video, its a bit dark but apart from that shows very well lots of the functions mp has.

thanks for sharing.

twopossums

June 29, 2009
    United States of America United States of America
    Great video. I'm showing this to a friend to give him an idea of why I'm building my HTPC.

Which theme are you using? It looks a little like StreamedMp which is what I'm using but different.

And if you could maybe please explain how you got Huludesktop to work with multishortcut. I can't even find the executable file for hulu. Its driving me bananas.

grooves12

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2006
    How do you configure your skin to have the menu in the middle?? Mine is off to the right-hand side with StreamedMP.

Also, where did you get your Hulu background?

tedo

Portal Member
    August 7, 2009
    wicked nice setup; hopefully I'll have enough patience and time to tinker with mine to get some similar effects :)

I'd be grateful if you could post a quick rundown list of the plugins/addons/3rd party, if any you used that were "advertised" in your video.
    (dont worry about hyperlinks, don't wanna take up your time, and google can usually find em pretty fast XD)

thanks.

landshark

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 23, 2008
    Silver Spring, MD
    How do you configure your skin to have the menu in the middle?? Mine is off to the right-hand side with StreamedMP.

Also, where did you get your Hulu background?
    I didn't use the BasicHome screen. and I made the Hulu background myself.
    how did you solve the automatic refresh rate change for Bluray and DVD?
    in the General Tab in MP config, there's a option that you can use the Dynamic refresh rate changer to change the refresh rate according to the material.
    wicked nice setup; hopefully I'll have enough patience and time to tinker with mine to get some similar effects :)

I'd be grateful if you could post a quick rundown list of the plugins/addons/3rd party, if any you used that were "advertised" in your video.
    (dont worry about hyperlinks, don't wanna take up your time, and google can usually find em pretty fast XD)

thanks.
    I'm using StreamMP skin along with MovingPicture, MP TV-series, TMT's MediaCenter plug in, MultiShortcut (for Hulu desktop & BeyondTV), and MyNetflix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    I 1.25.0 Videos in HEVC UHD 2160p don't play good watch/edit Videos 4
    CanadianEh MP TV server rebuild with Colossus 2 - Kodi clients receive PMT error when playing videos recoreded by Colossus 2 TV-Server 1
    Rob Hexenmeister Skinning Online Videos question OnlineVideos 2
    A [solved] How to Play All Videos in a List watch/edit Videos 3
    O 1.25.0 Codecs and Video Format for PlayStation 2 Codecs, External Players 0
    g0rsq Info box randomly popping up when watching TV or other video MediaPortal 2 Newcomers Forum 1
    I Video Playback Stuttering General Support 45
    B some videos jerky Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 0
    B MP 2.2.3 Error playing videos from NAS Submit: Bug Reports 2
    T Kurze Tonaussetzter bei Videos und TV Allgemeines Supportforum 1
    mrmojo666 [Tv Server Plugin ]Direct Show Video Control Plugin 0.0.0.1 for Hauppauge PVR cards MediaPortal 1 Plugins 0
    ajs [Proposal] Video embedded cover MediaPortal 1 1
    G [solved] Black Screen on all videos after upgrading to either 1.23 or 1.24 from 1.22 General Support 4
    H random black screen live tv and videos (amended) General Support 0
    404 [solved] Live TV...video and audio freeze General Support 20
    R kein Ton bei TV, Video, Aufnahme, Musik Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
    U [solved] Dynamic Refresh Rate for 23fps video Watch / Listen Media 1
    J Debug OnlineVideos, How To? OnlineVideos 1
    A MP2.2.2, understanding movies/videos/tv and WTV recordings. General 16
    C Problem playing videos created on IPhone X and Samsung S9 General Support 2
    H [solved] Video database genres, sort titles and collection thumbnails Newcomers Forum 12
    M How to Watch my videos from my Media Portal to My TV without TV Tuner Newcomers Forum 1
    cbr954rr Issue BOOTSUWRNQ with online videos? Plugin Development 1
    A Working server, no video playback on client General 5
    Megane [Configuration] Be more specific in Video Codec Improvement Suggestions 0