About the home page (1 Viewer)

babajann

Portal Member
December 30, 2005
now on the home page it says my vids, my pics and such but on the setup place i put also itunes and calender and such, how come they arnet their??

Jetboy

Portal Pro
April 15, 2005
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Go to the configuration where you activated the plugins. There, you have to tick the box for "Home" if you want it on your home screen, or "My Plugins" if you want it under "My Plugins". If you don't, it won't show up.

babajann

Portal Member
December 30, 2005
i did but it doesnt work, then when i go back everything is gone like all the things i checked arnt checked

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    What version of MP?
    Anything in the logs ("installation path"\Team Mediaportal\Mediaportal\log)?
    I don't think iTunes will show on Home, it runs when you need it.

babajann

Portal Member
    December 30, 2005
    i have the newest version and i downloaded it like last week but ill try redownloading it and checking if the same problem shows

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Is there anything in the log that shows why?
    I have no problems with that and RC2 with latest cvs

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 mediaportal 2.4.1 hangs during startup DE
    You can use the search function as I did to find similar issues and if there is a solution. I’d check, if the latest drivers are installed. If you are lucky you may be able to solve the issue, but I’m not sure about it. Seems like a graphic error, I’ve not seen such thing yet. Is it only with the gray quick access tiles? They are...
    You can use the search function as I did to find similar issues and if there is a solution. I’d check, if the latest drivers are...
    Hello, after installing mediaportal 2.4.1 on PC win10 Home ver.21H2, and click icons MediaPortal2 or MediaPortal(x64), mediaportal...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes. If the TV is also used for Live-TV the format is indeed not perfect. That's why we placed it in the bed room last year and the living room got a larger 16:9 Samsung TV with selfmade Ambilight :)
    Yes. If the TV is also used for Live-TV the format is indeed not perfect. That's why we placed it in the bed room last year and the...
    Obviously you have no kids, otherwise you would not make such comments. Then it’s even more sad the skins do not use the...
    Replies
    Views
    If your tuners work with WMC, in most cases they should work with MP. However, tuners cannot simultaneously work with two different media center applications. So if WMC is accessing the tuners, MP won't be able to access them. To be sure that WMC is not interfering, you should use the Windows "Services" panel and disable all of the...
    If your tuners work with WMC, in most cases they should work with MP. However, tuners cannot simultaneously work with two different...
    Ok, so I'm a WMC7 user but I thought I should try MP2 since I'm sure my WMC7 is going to fade off to the distance soon. I've...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks ge2301. Appreciated. Unfortunately, the much later version of .NET installed did not allow me to manually reinstall 4.71. What I ended up doing is uninstalling the (unsuccessful and inoperable MP2 2.4) program again and deleted all the temp files in my Windows Users AppData Temp directory plus any other redundant data in the...
    Thanks ge2301. Appreciated. Unfortunately, the much later version of .NET installed did not allow me to manually reinstall 4.71...
    I have used the MP2 2.2.2 client and server successfully for quite some time on my HTPC and several previous versions over the...
    Replies
    Views
    Will try to do so ;)
    Will try to do so ;)
    I'm customizing DefaultWideHD with larger text for my old eyes. I find that the name for the plugin "Moving Pictures" is too long...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom