AC3 and DVB (1 Viewer)

danka

November 6, 2004
Sweden
Hi all,

would like to have possibility of chosing an AC3 stream from a DVB mux. Now MP (at least for DVB-T) only uses the MPEG audio pin from the demuxer. Scanning and finding the AC3 stream is no problem, I have tested by adding just a few lines of code. Adding a AC3 pin type pin to the demuxer I don't know where to do in MP. Could someone please help or give directions?

Regards,
Daniel

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are not fully finalized. After that you’ll be able to select a TV engine within the installer :)
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are...
I have spent the last few weeks with TVHeadend, TVMosaic and NextPVR on Mac, WIndows and Linux platforms where available. Only...
Replies
Views
Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't find out what was actually wrong. Windows updates turned off for now just in case...
Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't...
I've got a weird problem with my single-seat MP installation. Recently (a few days ago) it stopped being able to receive any...
Replies
Views
Welcome aboard! I'm also new here c: And yep, we have wiki for answers :D
Welcome aboard! I'm also new here c: And yep, we have wiki for answers :D
Hi All, I have been a WMC user for many years and have now decided to try something new. I tried Kodi but decided against it as...
Replies
Views
For me it is not momentary i.e.when I press play/pause or stop the red dot appears and stays there and presumably has scheduled a recording, pressing either button again turns the red dot off and cancels the recording. I did not try with the number buttons, I am running MP 1.29.
For me it is not momentary i.e.when I press play/pause or stop the red dot appears and stays there and presumably has scheduled a...
I recollect someone else reporting this problem, but I cannot now find the relevant post. In this thread I want describe the...
Replies
Views
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom