hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Country flag
    I'm trying to access the MPEG properties of the Winfast PVR2000.
    Could anyone tell me how to find out the different property ids, similar to what is available for the Hauppage cards in PropertySet.cs?
    Is this information for the Hauppages available to the public or did someone (frodo?) figure it out programmatically?
    If so, please let me know how, as the QuerySupported method needs to know already a propid.

thx in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
    P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
    Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    Replies
    Views
    I have now reinstalled Windows 7 and Mediaportal 1.5.0 Final Its all set up again with DVB-T2 working with EPD from Hauppage USB receiver, however I still have the same prob with DVB-S2 and no Freesat EPG and no Freesat channels - only Sky channels, FTA ones that I can't watch. There is one exception and that is Channel 4 HD. I can...
    I have now reinstalled Windows 7 and Mediaportal 1.5.0 Final Its all set up again with DVB-T2 working with EPD from Hauppage USB...
    Trying to get Freesat working with Hauppage Nova S2. Its proving to be the typical nightmare associated with this sort of project...
    Replies
    Views
    I have a similar Configuration and made a Test-Install of MP2: Basically it's working, but one major thing I'm missing/don't understand is if IRSS is supported. Especially MP Control Plugin wich I used in MP1 to configure a lot of functions, individual Mappings, Macros... Therefore one elemtary Question: Is "MP Control Plugin"...
    I have a similar Configuration and made a Test-Install of MP2: Basically it's working, but one major thing I'm missing/don't...
    Since i switched to MP2 i had serveral issues getting my Harmony Remote (configured as MCE Remote) working nice with my build iMon...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom