Accessing basichome shutdown menu with submenus? (1 Viewer)

Knives03

Portal Pro
March 6, 2009
Hello all, just have to start by saying I love this skin very much and appreciate all the work that has been done for it!

I just have one simple, quick question about the submenu feature for basichome. I created a trailers submenu for my movies menu item on my basichome, and i was just wonder if it was possible to be able to reach the shutdown menu from that submenu? Usually to activate the shutdown menu I'd hit the up key on my remote when on any menu item and it would slide down from the top, but if im in a submenu, or even a normal menu item with a submenu built into it, I can't think of a way to get to that shutdown menu. If i hit up on an item with a submenu, it'd just open that submenu, and if you hit up in the submenu once you reach the top, the shutdown menu doesn't come down.

It's not really a big deal, but I'm just wondering how I'd get to that shutdown menu if i had submenus on all my menu items. Well I guess weather wouldn't have one, but to have to scroll to the weather menu item every time.

Thanks very much for your time! :)

Edit: I forgot to mention that I am using the horizontal basichome. I just realized that makes a difference and wanted to add that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom