Action=99 Shutdown Options Create Dialog? (1 Viewer)

itsallgood

Portal Member
November 17, 2009
Hi Guys,

I'm really new to mediaportal skin development.

I've been having a go - and it looks good - NoBugS skin editor is really making it easy!

Anyway, i see that <action>99</action> calls the dialog to show the shutdown options.

Where are the options for this dialog located?

Is it possible to call the options directly from a button on the myHome.xml??

Add buttons that link directly to shutdown or hybernate instead of calling action 99.

Cheers all!

I'm trying to make a skin that looks like sky guide.

:D

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    this is already discussed in other threads, use the search function. For me, i create a new action in "Keys and Sounds" -> "General" and assign this action to it with key "q", so this dialog can be opened everywhere in MP. Then i create a macro in iMon witch i use to control MP like this: q<delay>4 to directly use hibernate. Then i'am able to hibernate the system with one button on my remote.

itsallgood

Portal Member
    November 17, 2009
    Cheers netexplorer,

I tried searching - and have read most of the wiki -- as im new i'm still not sure about the right things to search for -- searching "Action 99" etc didnt help much ;)

edit:

Right, i've had a look and to be honest, i cannot find anything. Searching the wiki for "actions" just gives you pages for "help on actions" to do with the wiki software itself - not mediaporta.

I've been right through this forum and wiki - so if i've missed it, im sorry, but i cannot just find a list of actions and links. :(

Is it possible to just have the following:

Code:
            <control>
                <type>button</type>
                <posX>193</posX>
                <posY>683</posY>
                <action>THE ACTION CODE TO SHUTDOWN</action>
                <label>Shutdown</label>
            </control>

So instead of action 99 to show the shutdown options - maybe "action 9999" to directly shutdown. A list of all the actions would be amazing.

Thanks for any help anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom