dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    All,

Is there an action number to suspend or hibernate the PC instead of shutting down (99) or rebooting (98) ?

Cheers!

DMAN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.25.0 No Sound DE
    If your remote control is the Ortek VRC-1100 or the Hama equivalent, you must be using the "Centarea HID" in MP, and possibly using the AutoHotKey script that I wrote for it. This script checks for the "green marble" button, and starts MP from the desktop when that button is pressed. Changing this script to invoke (say)...
    If your remote control is the Ortek VRC-1100 or the Hama equivalent, you must be using the "Centarea HID" in MP, and possibly using...
    Hi, I am at a loss as to what is going on with my installation at the moment. I was using it this morning no problems, shut it...
    Replies
    Views
    You should take a deeper look for this. This, and other things like force use of M$soft photo application to view pictures instead of paint or force use of M$soft "films and TV"application (don't know the app name in your language) when playing video instead of VLC is usual when a "big" windows 10 update is installed and, that's a pain...
    You should take a deeper look for this. This, and other things like force use of M$soft photo application to view pictures instead...
    This is a recent thing that's very annoying, and I don't know where it came from all of a sudden. The problem is twofold: 1. The...
    Replies
    Views
    How are things going Jamie? Have you given up, or are you just busy?
    How are things going Jamie? Have you given up, or are you just busy?
    I have so many symptoms that I am wondering if I shouldn't just uninstall and wipe everything and start over. #4 below is the only...
    Replies
    Views
    This is exactly what I'm seeing here ;-) Is there a chance that a MP 1 dev adds this funktionality or should I send back the device as long it is possible?
    This is exactly what I'm seeing here ;-) Is there a chance that a MP 1 dev adds this funktionality or should I send back the device...
    Hello, I have bought a new living room client. A Pipo X8. This is a windows tablet in a small desktop box. PiPo x8 This device does...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom