Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

please fill out the support template.

And try to be more specific. I know that it is not easy to post in a foreign language. :)
    But the more you write, the easier it will be for us to understand your problem and to help out. So describe step by step, what you are doing and what is not working.

Flip.

jndba

November 10, 2005
    Area: Media Portal Program
    MP Version: 1.3
    Windows Version: windows xp sp2 home
    CPU Type: 1,8ghz intel
    Memory: 768
    Motherboard Chipset: asus p4b533
    Video Card: geforce 3 ti 200
    Video Card Resolution: 1280x1024
    Video Render Type: VMR9 or Overlay (??)
    Video Codec Type & Version: nvidia purevideo decoder
    Audio Codec Type & Version: ...
    TV Card: wintv-pvr-150-mce
    TV Card Type: hardware (PCI)
    TV Card Driver: WinTV-PVR-150500MCE_2.0.35.23258 (WHQL)

Synopsis: when i run the setup wizard and manual add new channels it finds every channel but i cant add them.. when i press add it tells me to write a name but it doesent show... what wrong?

Hope you can help me with my little problem :p

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

sorry, i still do not understand your problem. In the next post i want to see at least 10 full sentences... ;)

Do you already run MP, or do you still hang around with the wizard?
    Do you use the normal Configuration with Autotune?
    What does "i cant add them" and "does not show" mean?
    Does a picture show up in My TV?
    Do you only see snow or a black picture?

Flip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 PiP audio problem DE
    I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio stream, but never with multiple audio streams. On my PC I tried to reproduce it and it always worked as expected. LAV is set everywhere and we tried with WASAPI and DirectSound, it makes no difference...
    I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio...
    Still trying to solve this: I get no audio from the second picture in PiP mode. Log files of my attempting to do so are attached...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks, @morpheus_xx that's sorted it. (FYI There were no leftovers in Program Files). Sorry I'm not involved with the development of MP2 any more - I'm having to do something else (still voluntary) which takes up all of my time. Now working harder than before I retired!
    Thanks, @morpheus_xx that's sorted it. (FYI There were no leftovers in Program Files). Sorry I'm not involved with the...
    I just upgraded my mp2 install to the latest version from the website. The install seemed to go OK, and the TV configuration...
    Replies
    Views
    that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx derails (symptoms are: frozen image, or sound only at video playback) Mind you, it's MP client only, no tvservice, and mp shutdown before sleep (and ofcourse start again at wake) Edit: leaving MP running...
    that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx...
    Hello my media portal doesn't start anymore, it was working fine yesterday but impossible to start now. The last time I shutdown...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Create .nfo files DE
    Cheers, just came from there. :)
    Cheers, just came from there. :)
    I may not have this in the right forum, if so let me know and I will move it. I use MP1 mostly for watching the METRIC TONNE of TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom