Add control without skin file (1 Viewer)

shriek

December 1, 2005
Belgium
Hi all,

yesterday i had a first look at the mp source and tried to create a new plugin window with some buttons and labels just to see how everything works.

now i was wondering if it's possible to have some controls defined in the skin file and add controls dynamically to a window without defining them in the skin file? i played around a bit with the code and i did get a label on screen but it was on a black background with an error saying the skin file was invalid or missing and no controls defined in the skin file were visible.

tnx in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

1.4.x - Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
1.4.x - Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
When I start the Trakt-plugin from the plugin menu I get a black screen and the error "Invalid or missing file:". Yep, that's the...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
We have just released MediaPortal 1.25 Final - Summer 2020 Edition Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update...
Replies
Views
So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion Remote case. I have pretty much succeeded using IRSS, great! However there is something I would like to know if I could do in a better way. There are some buttons on my remote (e.g.Visualizations, Eject) that...
So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion...
So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion...
Replies
Views
I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
We have just released MediaPortal 1.26 - Winter is coming... Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5031] - Fix Invalid File...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom