Add new channel (Comedy Central) to clickfinder? (1 Viewer)

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Hi,

maybe someone did this already? I am trying to get the channel "Comedy Central", which is already listed on www.clickfinder.de, into my EPG.
    I edited the tvdaten.mdb but it didnt work. Maybe someone has an idea?

Thanks

Paloema

mPod

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Update your clickfinder to the latest version. Then you automatically have Comedy Central in the list you can choose IN THE CLICKFINDER APPLICATION. After that you can map that channel in MP.

sylvio2000

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    mPod

I already have the latest version of clickfinder (5.21) but there is no comedy central to choose.
    I tried to update the clickfinder app, but it says that it is already up to date.

What can I do to get comedy central?

Hope somebody can help me

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    This is a tricky one...it works for me now. But to be honest: I don't know why. I have been updating/reinstalling all the time. Somewhen (probably after 5th try it was there after a reinstall, update and reboot).

mPod

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

sylvio2000

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for the answer.

I havent found a solution in this forum, yet. Somebody said that he added Comedy Central by editing the channel list.
    But I dont know how to do this.

Is it maybe possible to add this channel with the WebEPG, although I havent found Comedy Central ?

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    sylvio2000,

please read our posts carefully: This isn't a Mediaportal problem! Believe me, I have been trough all this quite a few weeks ago.
    You have to get Comedycentral into your Clickfinder-App. If you don't have it in Clickfinder, you won't get it to MP.

If update of clickfinder not working, I would indeed contact the author. Probably he can help then!

Regards

sylvio2000

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ Stig

No, there is a missunderstanding, I mean the cannel list of Clickfinder. I am aware of that it has nothing to do with MP ;)

I have searched in the clickfinder-forum (the link of mPod) and found no solution, besides of editing the channel list.
    -----------------------------
    additionaly I asked if it would be possible to get the tv-guide (only of comedy central) through WebEPG instead, but there I havent found this channel.

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Maybe you should contact Mr. Ewe for CF support?

As i said, plz read our posts carefully...sorry, can't help you furthermore...

Peppo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 10, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Had the same Problem with Comedy Central.
    Finally I use WebEPG for CS. (and also for EinsPlus, EinsExtra, ZDFdoku, festival etc..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom