[fixed] - Add option to search video info ONLY by filename

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA' started by ShIvADeSt, May 7, 2011.

1. ShIvADeSt

ShIvADeSt Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta
    MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide
    I live in Russia, so I use kinopoisk scrabber for getting video info. Site kinopoisk.ru where I get by scrabber video info can find video only by title. But now fo some films that are already presented in videodb MP try to search by imdb number
    2011-05-07 16:11:07.836196 [Info.][IMDBFetcher(16)]: Kinopoisk.ru search string: tt1542344
    and nothing returns coz no such film found. So I must type search string manually. Please add option to find video info ONLY by video title. I see such option when I check button - Folder name for title (each movie in it's own folder). ButI haven't have each movie in it's own folder, but I need prefer video filename for movie search.
    Logs with search result are attached

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Deda
    • Team MediaPortal

Deda Lead Dev MP1 Videos

IT Consultant
    Ratings:
    +2,385 / 1
    Home Country:
    Croatia Croatia
    Show System Specs
    OK, you did refresh existing movie in the database which contain ttnumber, even you can manually put string it's not very user friendly to type it as it can be entered as a search string automatically. No problem about new option, but this will be a new feature like ie. (Force filename for movie refresh). Even it's a small and safe dev team needs to approve that for 120 RC1.

4. ShIvADeSt

ShIvADeSt Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hm I don't sure that it new feature, coz in 1.1.0 version I didn't have such trouble. So It would be a fix for new behaviour of 1.2.0 to search by IMDB number if it presents in videoDB (or Am I wrong and it was before?)

5. Deda
    • Team MediaPortal

Deda Lead Dev MP1 Videos

IT Consultant
    Ratings:
    +2,385 / 1
    Home Country:
    Croatia Croatia
    Show System Specs

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!