Add "Recently Added" to TVSeries and MovingPictures Submenu (1 Viewer)

basti_s89

Portal Member
December 27, 2009
Hi together,
I'am just fighting with the Sub Menu Designer. I want something like on this screenshot from the Project-Site:
375.jpg

But I don't know which XML-File I have to add to the Level 1 Menu.
Can someone give me a hint?

I'm using the latest Version of StreamedMP (updated 30minutes ago) I think it's 1.4.5.2339 with the integrated MovingPictures and TVSeries Plugin.
And MePo in Version 1.1.2.

Kind Regards,
Sebastian

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If you have a look at the release notes you will find that to get that functionality you need to be running MediaPortal 1.2 Alpha+.

Code:
    * Direct Access to TVSeries views from BasicHome screen. Requires MediaPortal 1.2 Alpha and TVSeries v2.6.5 (Included).

basti_s89

Portal Member
    December 27, 2009
    Oh, OK! You are right.
    Can you tell me how to add the "Recently Added"Button to the Submenu of MP TV-Series in MP 1.2.0Alpha with latest StreamedMP?
    I've just installed the Alpha to test this, I think it's a little but great feature. And at this point of development of 1.2.0 Feedback is a good help for the developers and I want this feature in the final version of 1.2.0 :)

***EDIT***
    OK, I got it.
    For everyone who is also looking for this: add a new submenu Item->pull Series to Level 1 or Level 2 (whatever you like) and then Click "Item Properties" in the following Pull-Down Menu you can select "Recently Added".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom